Saturday, November 1, 2008

Modesty,

Hey everyone.
You do realise that I've changed my blog header right? Feedbacks please! :) I'm gonna create a new one soon, cos I am not satisfied with it just yet. But its just gonna be temporary okay? Maybe just until I something nicer to fit into my personality. :)


Okie, its 10am now. I've been awake since 6am, hahahahaha. And I've been starring at the screen for 3 hours now. Am not sure I was doing , cos I did not reply my comments and messages in all three facebook,friendster and myspace cos I am just plain lazy. hehehe. x( i spent my time watching videos on YouTube. And I went through a few footage on the 2004 Tsunami which actually made me really sad. There's this footage where this guy was playing on the beach, and suddenly, he was just swept away helplessly by the waves. Gone, just like that.
Anyway, I went through The Jonas's Brothers video clips too. And Boys Like Girls ( i love them ).
And then I gatal tangan , key-ed in the word hantu & ghost, which made me had goosebumps all morning. I felt like as if someone was watching from behind wakakaka. Angel maybe :p

Anyway, my dad just came in, and asked me what are my plans today. TODAY, I am going to shop, seriously. I need a new eyeliner, mine's smudgy, and plus, I'm using brown now cos its looks more natural. But I'm going back to the old black ones. :) ( btw, my sister is singing Arctic Monkey's beside me. so distracting early in the morn kekekke. )

Anyway ( this is 3rd time anywaying hahahaha ), 6 to 7 days of freedom! I've been planning my days wisely, dont wanna waste them :p Since I ffk-ed Hare yesterday for Capik, maybe I shall go out wit the guy best friend later, IF i'm done shopping lar. I'm having MUET , the listening test on Saturday so I have to get back on Friday evening. But I'll be back in Kuantan after the test cos I might be having class party at TC :)

Anyway ( the 4th time. ) , o-kay. I watched Dangerous Bangkok yesterday and I just don't get that movie. Nicholas Cage shot himself in the end, but WHY? Just cos he cant stand the pain of murdering bad people, and then go n shoot himself? wakakaka! pur-lease. O-kay, anna shall stop making bad comments alrdy ish ish ish.
My ultimate favourite movie for now shall be My Sassy Girl, the english version. I watched the Korean one like a few years back, but I guess I am loving the english version. =D




Creepy videos : This is a very fun video. must watch it! My recommendation :p



HEHEHEHEHE.

I am no doubt, an animal lover (:



*******p/s: all the best all spm takers. :)


No comments: