Friday, November 14, 2008

Bare with me.

O-kay, as promised, these are the photos of my suprise birthday party.
Note that,
I have birthday parties almost every year and never fail to be suprised once in a while.

Just say it, Annabeth is the luckiest person on Earth cos she always has the nicest best friends. :)

Thanks a lot Lynne,Ara,Santer,Ana,Ivink,Dayah,Nazeera. and Ker Lee, who was not feeling well and didnt make it.:)

THE CAKE! :)
The cake eaten! :(
Ignore the pants HAHAHAHAH.
Ara acting cute x)
Me and Ivink.
Cake feeding! :)
Me and Ara.
Me and Ivink.
Me and Lynne!

That night, I was like really really touched and overwhelmed. At one moment, they remind me of you guys, of how you guys suprised me. And also at one moment, I'm thankful to have such friends.
Also thanks to Lubby a.k.a Kak Iza for the small cake, thanks for everything.

**
** ** ** ** ** ** **

After midnight i shall kidnap you from the world
and i'll keep you in my room
hush now my love and hold my hand
after midnight i shall take you to a place
where no one else should know of
hush now my love and hold my hand
you are exactly where you supposed to be and if they come for you they would have to find me
(courtesy from Yuna's After Midnight's Lyrics.)

P/S: I'm sorry for everything again. I'm not perfect, but bare with me, everything I do is from the bottom of my heart.


1 comment:

Lubby said...

ya.
u will get fatter &&&& u r welcome
hahaha...