Saturday, November 8, 2008

Risktaker. xx)

...Haha. Its 4am, and yet, and I'm not sleepy. (:

Dear Ji Yan,
I just read your post on me and my birthday. I was like super happy, and proud heh. Yeah, Ji Yan and I never really talk once. But we do tend to have that attraction, where we just can understand each other. I feel the same way too! We need to catch up on our lives. Miss texting with you. :p wakaka.
Lots of love, Elizabeth Amanda Annabeth Lee.

*
*
*


Have you ever feel like life is too short. And when life is too short, all of a sudden, you are a risk taker. You have adrenaline rushes, and you just wanna take risks. You want to challenge yourself, you want to dare yourself into something. All of a sudden, you are a new you. You are braver, and you are more open. I mean, sometimes, some things are just wrong to do. But then, you are curious, and yet, if you were to think that life is too short and you might as well go for it, and then you don't really bother about how wrong is it. And when you think of in that way, the wrong things always turn out to be easier than you expect it to be. Regarding the quote life is too short, i mean what is there to regret when you are happy with what you do? Great opportunities don't come everytime.Sometimes when I want to go for something, then its like, to do or not to do? Its wrong, but then it feels right. I mean, life is indeed for us to explore. Sometimes, you overthink. You hesitate. You think about the consquences on your actions. You think about the how people around you might think of what you have done. You think about how bad can be the result be. But, who cares anyway? Sometimes, you just want to turn a deaf ear and just do all the wrong things in the world.

I just read May Jean's post. Yeah, people just tend to talk. They tend to see through other people than themselves.
Female dogs, thats what they really are. No offense, seriously. Sometimes you gotta ignore those flaws your friend has, and look at a brighter side of a person.
People always comment me for being all childish and hihihaha, but do they REALLY know who I am in the inside?
Alhough I give stupid comments all the time, although I am naughty, although I swear sometimes, although most of the times I am indeed sinful, but I am not a bad person. I am just not perfect thats all.

*
*
Who can be any hotter than Paul Digiovanni?
*faints*

Lead guitarist of BLG.
Marry me.I'm a girl with raging hormones. HAHAAH.


No comments: