Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Miss my babes.

It's rather saddening,when people back in college says this,
so, every weekend balik Ktn can lepak with gang la?

I'm talking about my close friends here.Excluding the other friends. You can say that I am the only one left in Kuantan among them. Karlisyle,Carol,Ju Vin,June,Kerryn,Nicole,Lisa,Hare,Mishand,Dinish,Yeh Hee,Dave & the others who I always hung out with are all in KL. So, you see , sometimes its upsetting just thinking about it. Even her lala boys lives in PJ. Ryan,Kye Min,Chris,Foo Soon,Alan. And her Paarma Olsen is all the way back in Greenland.
I'm sorry if I'm always sticking to the same ol' friends.I know I sounded like some anti-social girl,who doesn't want to open up with the new friends. But its not the way you think. Yes, I have a new circle of friends who I really realy love ,but sometimes its really hard to find good ones.People come and go into my life but still, when you say friends, I'll think of the real friends, those who were with me through out my years. Though betray or forget me not, my heart always belongs to them.

Sometimes its difficult. When you are back in Kuantan, and then you just feel like going to the beach and talk about life, and then you cant think of anyone in Ktn. Its difficult when you are bored and you want a friend to take you for jelly ice or to Relax Cafe, and yet, who can I call? Its hard when you are down, and you really need someone to be with you , and then you can cry all you want and lend their shoulders, but again, they're a thousand miles away from here.Its even harder that when you're happy and hyper, and wants to play and then again again, play what play when nobody is here? There's this one time, I was like really upset, then I was like, Hare ,fcks i am upset, i need to get out. lets go gp, fetch me.

Again, i am not talking about just ordinary friends here. I know there are friends in Ktn, but these posts are meant to be for the close ones so no offense k ?(:


Anna misses her friends so much (:

friends Pictures, Images and Photos

P/s : I AM OKAY. I am just missing you guys badly lar :p But how I wish you knew how is it to be in my situation.
P/s ii : Ryaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. hahaha just simply wanna call you mer.
P/s iii: you, yes you baby.you meant everything to me.you know who you are. (:

No comments: