Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm curious for you.

HMPH! This week has been a really boring week.
Time flies so slow of a sudden. I've been daydreaming a lot, like you dont know me. I hate first classes early in the morning. And two lecturers commented on me that I am unlike myself. How am I suppose to avoid being bad mood in the morning? That is why even my mom don't wake me up in the morning. NYAHAH.
Anyway,the only thing that excites me this week is that finally, she's in love again. She's been liking the wrong guy all this time. The guy who were meant for here were always in the picture but she was blind enough to see it. He's been always behind her, watching her, like a guardian angel. He has been wanting to get to know her but he never did, cos faith would not let him. And plus everyone thought you and orenji were an item what. HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU LA DEAR! (:
Second thing that actually excites me was that my 1.2K allowance for sem two is out.
Equals to shopping! hahahaha.
But the thing that bothers me ryte now is my results will be in another four days.
*crosses fingers*

After looking back at all the silly things I've done, I promised her, to be :

*the old strong and more positive me,and made me promise to speak out more often. Cos like she said, its not good to hide from the reality all the time.

*less selfish and egoistic. As in try to let my guards down for him.
*complain less. yeah we both promised the same thing hahahaha. But then , I couldnt forget Koi's stupid words, complain more, then you'll live longer. x) dont brainwash me!
*not to do things based on my mood. I am prone to mood swings.I do things according to what I feel, a.k.a selfish.

Its easier to say than you do.
Sometimes ppl tend to say, i'll always be there right by your side
.
But saying it, doesnt proove that you're always by my side. People who meant it are people who listen to you, talk to you and help you up and down to solve the maze ,makes you feel comfortable and then once in a while check on you. Not the people who listen and then say,
just forget about it okie? You've got me.
But then you never really play your role as in you're always be at my side,like you said. Asking someone to forget his/her problems would not help her,instead try your best to help. I'm not talking about nyone in particular,cos I've never really play my role sometimes too.
So, maybe everyone, you and me shall choose our words carefully next time.

Me and Joyce during lecture.
Anna : Eeee bao bei joyce!
Lily : So geli la see you all.

His prop. Try pinching my cheeks.:)

*
*
*
hmph miss u.why dont you have time for me nymore?

No comments: