Sunday, November 2, 2008

I want a baby. :p

Currently, I'm addicted to YouTube.
Since I am bored and sleepy at home, I've been spending my time on the laptop again. Later, I am so gonna do something else.

And I just watched a whole bunch of baby videos which made me go aw and want to have one as well. hahaha!
Have you ever wondered how adorable you were when you were a baby? Naive and innocent, thats once what we were. I wish I could really remember those baby memories I had, but sadly, we have no memories or whatsoever to think bout it. We were once, all clueless about the world. And as we grow, we all grew into someone. Bad & good people. But when you really think about it, we were all the same once. When you were a baby, you don't know how diffrentiate. Babies don't give a damn if he's put in a same cot with another baby. They won't even bother if you're black,white,green,blue and the list goes on hehe. Babies don't judge, and babies don't bother about how they look and vise versa. Babies don't hold grudges when they fight. So the question is, why and how did we grew to be someone who suddenly cares and bothers ? For instance, me myself, if you were to put me in a room alone with a stranger, do you really think that I can do the same as I was a baby? And so as, other situations. We are all being hypocrites to ourselves. Ironic,isn't it?x)

Deng deng deng :p

Youtube videos of babies that will make you really happy! (:







And so after the YouTube, I did the Photofunia thingy too which everyone did alrdy. LOL. Have a look o-kay :


And then I got lazy alrdy . HAHAH.




....If you were to remember every small things of me, then you deserve to be treasured. <3

Pond Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: