Friday, November 21, 2008

Thu thick and thin.

Hey everyone (:
I'm pretty stoned now . But today, I've realised so many things and learnt and understand things from the guy best friend. Sometimes its better to talk to a guy, than a girl in some matters. Cos a guy's point of view is totally different from a a girl's kind of view. Lubby said it before, girls are also a girl's enemies. Its better to talk to a guy sometimes ( not most of the times okie? ) , cos they will pretty listen to everything without asking you to chill. And today, i've understand life better. I've learnt that when you love someone, you will do just anything for them, although its against something cos love blinds it all. I've also learnt that needing someone to be with you now is totally different than needing someone to be with you forever. Second, sometimes people that went through thick and thin are much wiser than those who hasn't done anything.Even if you do the worst thing in life, but at least you went through it, and then you'll know the bad and good about it, and then you can share your thoughts to others, RATHER than not knowing anything and then say things that may offend people. Sometimes you dont have to talk bout things that you've never done. Cos when you're through it , then you'll know how it feels.

Look, I know most of you may think of him in such ways. But he is not bad in the other side. I know that my guy best friend is annoying and irritating. But, only me can know the other side of him. You just have to know him better. And also vice versa. I am defending him in such way, cos I understand him and plus, the most important is that he understands part of me alot. I mean, in this kind of situation lar, i didnt mean to say that you others aren't that important.

I'm pretty opened to any conversations at all, but if and if only you made me comfortable by trusting me in that way. And he made feel that way. And so as others, and I dont have to list them out cos you know who you are dears.

Today is Friday. Sick and exhausted. But I was at Hare's house with his bro and his cousin. Just talking and listening than arguing bout stuff that was actually doesnt made sense but made sense in other ways also. Idk. hahaha. But we had bbq, where his bro made the perfect salad. =D And Hare put way too much garlic in his garlic bread. YUCK YUCK! X)

But thanks for listening. I wish others can know the other side of me too. :)
HEHEHEEHE PLUS I'M PRETTY GOOD IN PLAYING FOOTBALL RYTE ? :p


p/s : Good Luck Ryan for tmrow's test :) i missed you,alan,km,chris,fs.
p/s/p/s: Congrates Justin =D
p/s p/s/p/s : I am willing to let my guards down for you. I am willing to go through everything. But do you feel the same too? Cos I am starting to feel that Im the only one that is trying way too hard....

No comments: