Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Answers.


O-kay,
I thought like a thousand times before I publish this post.
I've read your latest post, and even you did not state who it was dedicated to, I , myself, still know who was she.

It was for me, isn't it?
But I guess I left you hanging on like that.
So, there goes my answers to your questions.


You count the days since we knew each other. 24th Dec 07, wasn't it?
Chrismas eve it was. And that was when the friendship started.
Today is the 319th day we know each other right?

Valentine, you sent gifts to me. And you told me what you felt, but i did not feel the same way.
The accident, you were so sweet to came all the way to Ktn just to visit me.
When I'm there there, you were my driver. And you don't complain about how far my aunty lives and where you live, but still, you manage to sent me back. You listen to me complaining,although i know you are totally clueless about everything. LOL.
And you even sang to me.

And then you suprise me with your homemade mooncake, and then you walk me back to my aunty's house.
You text me everynight without a failure, just to wish good night.
And sometimes, two to three times a day, telling how was your day and asking how was mine, eventhough I did not reply through out the day.
You frequently remind me to take care, eventhough again i dont reply you.
You wrote me poems.
You remember the little things that actually matters.
You pester my friends to ask me to come down, so I can celebrate my birthday there, or was it to celebrate with you? :p

I mean, who else can be as sweet as you?
I mean the sweetest thing is you text me every single day without one reply from me. Just to ask how was I. I mean who has the patience, to wait for any reply, to listen to a girl complain about her day and whatever.
Who the heck count the days? I mean, which guy even care about the days?
Who the crap will come down just to visit you although you live thousand miles apart ?

It is you.
You were always there.
You did what you wanted to do.

If you were to think you are a failure, then I totally disagree with that statement.
You did a great job.

If I was given a chance to choose to vote for the best boyf, it might be you.
So never never, tell yourself that you are a failure.

Like people always say, love is blind.
Sometimes you love, but you dont get love back in return.
I'm sorry but I guess I dont deserve everything you give me.
Someone else deserves it more , and she will definitely be lucky to have you.


I'm sorry that my hand does not fit in yours perfectly,

I'm sorry that my heart does not beat the way you do,
I'm sorry that the song is not for you.

But you will always be someone that i hope other guys will take example as.
Note that ha boys.

You will always be a friend and a bro to me =]
love u always and cant wait to hang out with you and the others (:

=(( Pictures, Images and Photos

p/s: bahahahhahahahahaha.
p/s ii : i am freaking bored. i need to go out.baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
p/s iii : boring can die.

No comments: