Sunday, November 2, 2008

So what?

I am very happy today.Today, I got myself new tops ,wedges and sandles. And I got myself this :

You gotta admit its cute with its blue polka dot bikini. HEHEHE.

My sis well, she's an arrogant cheapskate girl.
hahaah I am not talking bad about her, cos she's beside me and plus everyone knows that i'm joking la. You know how much I love her right? =D O-kay, she says its okay to blog about her so I blog LAH. But seriously, listen. She demanded cash from my dad to buy herself a Naruto keychain for her handphone. Yeah, she's a big Naruto fan, so if anyone of you who likes Naruto, you can call her at 013xxxxxxx. HAHAH. Anyway, and so my dad gave her some cash. At the booth, I got attracted to my little blue polka dot bikini thingy and I jokingly told her, eh you pay for me since you got cash. And she was like, eh no, use your own money! Then I was like, what the??? HAHAHA!
And you know what, ended up, I told the uncle, that I'm paying for both items. Yeah, I paid for her. T____T
See, I'm the best sister you can ever find right? =P ( she's laughing evily now i can see. Pity your cute sister here. NYAHAH! )

Anyway, I had vegeterian today. Where everything and everything is made out of flour. My mom is health concious now. lmao! xx) Anyway, the aunty who was serving us, she thought that I was 16. I swear, I wanna cry blood alrdy. People always thought that I'm sixteen, and believe it, my mom's friend thought that I'm 14? :p After that, ecm we went & met up with the cousin, Jeremy and his friend. Was at Starbucks for some time. Drinks and food on him thats why =D
Meet Jeremy. He's 25, single & desperate. :p

*
*
*
*
*
Pink's so what got me rocking. Loving the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8F3xZy8CQ



Dirty riddle of a day:
What is the definition of macho?

shag retro vintage tiki woman green Pictures, Images and Photos

Answer :
A man jogging home from his vasectomy =X



No comments: