Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My birthday eve (:

Tonight is a great birthday eve (: I had cravings for lamb shank all of a sudden, so I demanded Cherating. But we went to Sherwood anyway where they don't serve lamb shank, so I had lamb loin instead. I don't know whats the difference anyway, but lamb shank has less fat definitely :p

o-kay, I am the happiest girl now, cos I've wanted this
Roxy bag so much, and I've got it from my dad. Ily dad! <3>
haha so gilak.
At sherwood...........................
Snort snort~
Oink oink~
Thats my momma and my dad, mind you hahahaha.
Sis having her chicken chop. (:Momma having her salmon.Nah, my lamb loin. Don't jealous ha:p

*

*
*
*
*
My mirror isnt the prettiest mirror you can find, but well (:
Anna wishes for world peace for her birthday (:

No comments: