Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy birthday to me! =D

Laow Yee Fai's birthday present to me. T.T


And also, I had msn convos with my cousin Tasha. Her webcam rosak T.T But she sent me this photo LOL.


.......So, today is my birthday. :)

Special thanks to Syikin,Koi,Ayat ,Nas,( they wished earlier obviously ),Ana,Ivink,Capik,Ryan,June,Dave,Syemi,Jin Jin,Caroline,Qee Han,Foo Soon,Joyce,Jia Li,Dinish,Emmir,Nadia,Kean Wai,Kerina,Yee Fai,Red,Syed 4H,Lisa,Aimi,Endy,Victor,Ju Vin,Karlisyle,Kye Min,Hare,Tasha,Roger Chooi,Roger Yow,Mirah,Eva,Hafidz,Abid,Arereef,Raja,Hai Feng,Yeh Hee,Sean,Ara,Jenn,Aunty Sherry,Lynne,Kareen,Terence,Faiz,Syabil,Mei Qi,Kerryn,Nalissa,Mishand,Elisha,Chee Tat,Chris,Ji Yan,Andrew Chua,Armzfor the birthday smses and to those who wished me on my blog's cbox,msn, myspace,facebook & friendster :)

So this year , Capik is my date (: I mean who else can it be right?
I seriously wished that I could celebrate with my girls and guys, and also the pj guys, Ivink and Ana but Capik really made my day too :] Chee Tat says , how dare you date behind my back?? LMAO!

And so today, we went to watch High Musical 3 where it kinda suck, HSM 1 & 2 were seriously better than HSM 3. And just so you know, I knew that he closed his eyes most of the time! LOL!After Mega, we went to GP. GP, our favourite spot kan Carol? Also, the place where we last meet Paarma Olsen. Now, I wished Paarma Olsen would call me all the way from Greenland. I miss you badly Kumoorn! :( GP rocks cos of its mini bridge gahaha. Right dear? hehe.
After GP, we went to TC.
I wanna show my new bag je~ push push~

For dinner, my family brought me for Secret Recipe when I can once again, put on weight. But screw the calories for once. :)
Goof goof~

Tomyam ! Burnin' hot. haha sorry la, I have a thang for food.
Me praying hard. VERY hard. HAHAHAHH.

I had Choco Mud Cake & Durian Durian. Heaven!


*
*
*
Finally, I want you to meet my new boyf.
*
*
*
The birthday whore. (:

*
*
Its me and my boyf. HEHE.




*
*
Once again,
I'm legally 18.
Enjoyed my simple yet i love my 18th birthday.
For my 19th, make sure all of you come back and celebrate with me alryte? (:
Thanks Kar, for publishing a post for me. I was really touched, and really brought tears to me.
Ily so much!
karlisylemania.blogspot.com
and also Ju Vin,
the-purpleholic.blogspot.com
Ryan,
apostforanemotion.blogspot.com

XOXO's.

2 comments:

Lubby said...

hey anna.
i wish u first laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i wish last few days!!!!
the earliest :(
dont u ever think i forgot u my sayang.
p/s:line maxis here,in putrajaya like sooooo sucks.
have no line sometime.
so couldnt receive a text and sending text.
btw,once again happpy bday!

Annabeth♥ said...

haha thanks dear lubbyku :)