Saturday, November 22, 2008

Save me.

She tagged me. :)

The rules are:

1. You own a blog where you are going to post this to
2. You currently feel bored
3. You won't skip any question
4. You're Alive
5. You are going to send this to 5 friends to fill these up

Firstly describe the current you in 5 words:

1.Surviving. Lack of love. coughs* :p
2.Sick. :(
3.HAPPY. :)
4.Loved.
5.LAZY. HOMEWORKS. FCUKED UP.

Five things you love about life:
1.Loving family.
2.The best of friends.
3.To be loved.
4.I always get what I want.
5.Good food nyahah.

5 Famous people you'd love to meet:
1.Currently none.

5 Movies you love:
1.p/s i love you.
2.The Dark Knight.
3.My Sassy Girl.
4.American Pie. how could i not ever leave this out? :p
5.MADAGASCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 professions you'd love to have:
1.Veterinarian.
2.Make up artist.
3.Actress.
4.Fashion designer like Kimora who owned Baby Phat.
5.Sexologist. x) Kidding nia.

5 Best Authors:
1.None. I read randomly.No favourite.

5 Inspirations:
1.My momma =)
2.People who failed and rised.
3.People who went through shyts but do not complain.
4.Books. Quotes. God.
5.Friends.

5 Favourite stuff:
1.My pillow!
2.My bongok :)
3.My gadgets, that includes my hp,lappie,ipod & tamagotchi.
4.Eyeliners. cant live without them.
5.Everything that I owned obviously.

5 things you hate:
1.People waking me up for nothing.
2.Being left out.Being rejected.Being let down.Dissapointing others.
3.To be lectured.
4.Crowded places.
5.Working long hours.

5 favourite places:
1.Home.
2.The beach =)
3.The last place where we've hang out with Paarma.
4.June's house hehe.
5.MCdonalds.


5 girls/guys you are currently liking:

guys.

1.Capik.
2.Hare.
3.Ryan.
4.Hafidz.
5.Andrew, i think he has a great personality. LOL.

girls.

1.Lubby! =) Sayang her so much!
2.Ana & Ivink.
3.Abid. :)
4.Caroline. my baby.
5.Karlisyle.


5 Favourite people to chat with:
1.Capik.
2.Hare.
3.Hafidz.
4.Ryan.
5.Kye Min. He makes the silliest jokes ever, clown x)

5 things you wana improve more about yourself:
1.Be more confident. Stop having stage frights! AH.
2.Express myself.
3.Solve, but not ignore the problems.
4.Not to be selfish and egoistic.
5.Try to put myself in others shoes.

5 Things you would take to a desserted Island:
1.Him.
2.My hp. no coverage.
3.FOOD.
4.Pillow.
5.Mirror.
*im crappin*

5 places you wana visit:
1.Paris.
2.Greenland =)
3.Japan.

5 Things you really want:
1.A big teddy!
2.That green camera. Daddy? =/
3.Clothes. Babydoll tops.
4.A belly piercing.
5.Another bag.

5 Songs that make you cry the most:
1.Avril's.

5 Most fashionable friends according to you:
HAHAHAHA CAROL NAMED ME. BANGGA SIAL.
1.Caroline. cos we have the same taste in fashion.
2.and nyone who has good fashion sense.

5 people you love the most:
1.Family.
2.Friends.
3.Baby syg.
4.God.
5.You name it.

5 impossible dreams:
Ntg is impossible. Even if i were to dream to marry Brad Pitt. :p

5 Dreams in the future:
1.Rich.
2.A loving husband. HAHAHHAHA
3.A carrier.
4.Saving stray animals.
5.Travel!

now send this to 5 people:
1.Karlisyle.
2.Andrew.
3.Lubby.
4.Ryan.
5.May Jean.

SAVE ME FROM MYSELF.

p/s: No credit. Sorry for not replying.
p/s p/s : Sick hmph.
p/s p/s p/s: I realised that I cant afford to drink too much again. Way too much details.Way too much. Thing got out of hand but at the same time, its been a long time since i express myself.
p/s again : you dont have to understand the 3 p/s. blek.


Today I had salad, at Bayleaf. I know he hates it. hahaha. I'm going to enjoy my tomyum later. Sorry carol, i know you've been craving for tomyum. :p Today I watched Madagascar, finally. And even giraffes is better than all of you guys. haha thats how you love someone. He remembered all the little things.
My nostrils are alrdy sore. hahahahahaah. x)

No comments: