Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bored bored.

When home is too bored to bare with it anymore...






And when the mom gets too bored and joins in too...

What do you do when you're bored? Hmph.

I can barely speak now, massive flu. Dont feel like doing nything right now. Just wanna let the books and assignments remain undone and take two pills of paracetamol and just sleep till tomorrow morning.But im still good, just dont wanna fall sick. I cant afford to be unwell, too much things are still undone. Lucky class starts at 9am on Monday HEHE. :)
Right now, I dont have anything to blog about. No thoughts, and nothing to share. Just random things. FYI, my credits as low as 55 cents so dont expect me to reply for now. I've used rm350 of top up cards in just 3 months. I wonder, how did that happen when I dont text people much?

I'm happy today, just not the usual hyper me. Static and weak. hahahahhaa so pathetic la. shuddup anna shuddup :p

I'm gonna do some reseach for my english assignment now. Sing me a lullaby song :p


kuchi kuchi~

2 comments:

Lubby said...

hahaha..
ok ur mom is cool and funny.
hehehe

Annabeth♥ said...

hahaha n lame :P