Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I don't care.

O-kay. And so today, I got my second birthday present sent all the way from KL. (: (: (:
Today, I was suppose to accompany Capik back to college for his MUET but something came up so I couldn't.

And so, I went out later in the afternoon with the other guy best friend, my dear beloved Dinish, since the guy best friend Hare kuku is alrdy back in KL. T_T My sis tagged along.We went present hunting. Well, not for me la okie? Haha it will be so awkward and demanding hunting for my own birthday present hehehe. It was for a friend and so, Dinish and I went round Mega like so many times because we both were so clueless about birthday presents. He had to accompany me to Watson, for my eyeliner. hahaha it was so not awkward, cos he's alrdy use to accompanying me doing girl's stuff since we were both loners once in 5Science3. Talking about 5SC3, I bumped into Ikram today after so long! We both couldnt really believe our eyes, after so long right? Also with him, was the student exchange guy, Guillaume.LOL. He reminds me of Paarma,Katryn,Max and Sascha. Those times. (: Anyway, And yeah, I finally got my new Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner. Instead of black, I got the charcoal one. And then, Dinish wanted to buy himself a hairband. And I brought him to those lala shops,and showed him all those ribbon polka dots hairbands, and i swear, he was gonna strangle me at that moment. HEE.

We really need to brush up our camwhoring skills ,seriously.
He posed.

Self indulgence.
These tiny cute fruit tarts were so yummy.

Gotta go now, toodles!*'

Snort snort snorts~

p/s: does that T look familiar to you, kar? it my first birthday present (:
p/s ii : I am doubting myself,once again.

Tagged by YongLin. (:

1. Whats your ambition?
To be rich and famous, seriously. I have a thing for luxury,mind me.
.
2. How often do you think of commiting suicide?
Once, i was naive and young. But if you were to ask me now, NEVER.
.
3. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Sometimes I don't.
.
4. How many babies you want?
HAHA. (: 3.
.
5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes, sweet (:
.
6. What is your goal for this year?
Get good result, be a good girl, and letting my guards down, and enjoy my another 5 months in college.
.
7. Do you believe in eternity love?
yeah =D
.
8. What do you say about your life now?
Life is good. Maybe till, I get my results.
.
9. What feeling do you love most?
To and to be loved. (: And i adore you yonglin,agree with her, being pampered is practically the best feeling in the world. So pamper me more baby (:
.
10. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
Love me,care for me, sacrifice for me, doesnt doubt me, have confidence in me, talk to me, laughs at my jokes although its not at all funny, pays attention to me, tells me that im cute :p ,never forgets the little things,doesnt mind if im embarassing ,lends me his shoulders when im sad,tries to understand me,sings to me... am i asking too much? x)
.
11. Is there anything u wanna tell the ppl u hate?
i love you. NYAHAHAHAH
.
12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I'm that kind of person, who will be your really really good friend and never forgets you one bit.

13. What does flying means to you?
Ponteng. hehe.
.
14. What do you crave for the most currently?
Suprise me.
.
15. Where would ur ultimate vacation spot be?
New York.
.
16. Describe the person who tagged u in 7 words.
A nice person with a nice blog la. haha 7 words.
.
17. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Blog, shop, camwhore, talk, laugh, play.
.
18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
old and droopy hahahha.
.
19. What is your lucky number?
5 if u ask me. =D
.
20. What is your favourite food?
chocolate, ice cream, marshmallow, western (:

I shall tag,
Karlisyle,Kerryn,JuVin,Andrew,Ryan,Lubby,Aimi

XOXO'S.

No comments: