Thursday, November 6, 2008

Should i?

This is what he did today.
*
*

And so tonight I watched Heroes Season 3 on tv, and my Sylar is getting hotter. LOL.

Hare kuku is back. (:

Today my own mother told me that I will look better if i were to lose 2kgs. *cries*

Guys and their football. *bigsigh*!

John's post on nasilemak made me laughed, like crap. johncwh.blogspot.com

O-kay, I am someone that can laugh more than i talk. no kidding. and i am still laughing to myself cos of john's nasilemak. LOL.

That Koi ngok ngek says that he loves my lips , and then he sent me this :
How to kiss passionately hahahahhahahaa. First, dont ever try to teach me to kiss. Go and learn yourself. Second, I dont kiss and tell okay? HAHAH. I cant stop laughing again when I watch the video. Must watch GAGAGA. O-KAY.



Anna is away. byebyebye~
having MUET listening part on Saturday morning so I'm going back to Gambang tmrow.=D

No comments: