Saturday, November 8, 2008

Michael Jackson?

And today, its comfirmed that Caroline is gonna bite Mou, her thou dai, till he loses half of his skin layer. Have a look at our text messages ( btw, I also learnt that thou dai is define as pupil in Mandarin. ).

Me: Hi Michael Jackson! =p
Carol : =.= how u know? LOL! stupid buncit!
Me :Your thou dai told me.
Carol : Haha! You talking to him?
Me : No, I'm with him and also Hare.
Carol : What a suprise. Backstab me huh useless piece of thoudai! =p you better watch out!haha.

See, Mou described one of Carol's latest photo is nearly similar to Michael Jackson. HAHAHAHHA. Plastic surgery :x

This morning I had my MUET. Done, finally. All three components; reading,writing and listening. Ana was very sick, and she was really worried the night before. And Ivink and I had to cheer her up, and pamper her with love and attention :p MUET was tough, but it was okay. But, I still don't want any comments on the speaking component okie? Sucky wucky =(


And after MUET, I went back to Kuantan again. Never had enough of holidays eh? One week is not enough. Even Mou has two months of sem break. Plus he can even have a part time job now. BTW, MOU IS STARTING WORK AT PADINI TOMORROW. I'm so gonna see him and his pink uniform. LOL!

Tonight, I was out with Hare and Mou. Hare's bro and the long lost married Gow Jun Hor joined us at Relax Cafe. Their objective? To watch football. Arsenal VS Manchester United.
QN Roy Robat Robston says : Ah dont need to watch la. sure draw mer.


And so, Arsenal beated MU,literally. Hare is currently under depression cos of that. ishish.
Hare's bro says : I'll only support MU if they wins.
Me : Smart. Hare is crazy over MU im telling you . =.='



During half time, the projector at Relax Cafe got disconnnected. Plus, there was no volume. Spoiler. And so , we walked to Just Relax Cafe and found out that they had removed the tv upstairs. And so, we finally sat in some restaurant watching the game under the rain.


Then, we went to OUR KUANTAN :) Pelindung it is. You can seriously see the whole Kuantan from up there, but Bay Route is obviously better but I am never ever going up Bay Route again. Cemetery.

Its a place where its peaceful. A perfect place to think. A place to inspire urself. A place to breathe in the fresh air and just sit and think.

(But instead of doing so, we end up listening to Hare's stories in his college. HAHAHA.)
As not expected, Mou and I were stopped by the cops when we were going back down. The cops were nice, and plus we weren't there two by two wert. LOL.

His tattoo. His name, his zodiac.

* * * *

From Ivink and Ana, two of my babies. My birthday gifts. Now, I wear one on each hand of my hand. (:

*
*
*
*
*
*

Purkinje Fibre. Its a part of a heart, where it receives nerve impulses. To keep the heart beating.
To survive.

*Am I or Am I not?

*I'm sorry. Only you can make my heart beat.









No comments: