Thursday, November 13, 2008

This is me.

Today something opened my eyes.Really wide. There's this guy, where everyone dislikes. He is no doubt, annoying. He says the wrong things all the time.He says things that are not suppose to be said. He jokes about things that isn't suppose to be joke about. But today, i saw his soft side. He has feelings too, finally i see through him. I wish everyone could see him the way I did today.
Sometimes people tend to hide their true self, sometimes there's actually someone in all that thick skin.
You just need to look at it differently.

Apparently, there's this another friend of mine.
Who says that he doesn't deserve to be my friend cos he's just an ordinary guy from a small kampung and why shall he befriends with me with a totally different background? I replied, I am a different person that you think I am. I dont give a damn ,bout how rich you are or how poor you are, or what freaking backgrounds you have, or what color is your skin , or how smartass you are, or how even unsmart you are.
Being with people with different backgrounds, make me see the world in a different way.
Although you can say that I am currently studying in the ulu-est place on Earth, but I am actually thankful to be here, to study there, cos I meet different types of people who I've never meet before previously. Everything has a dark side, and also a bright side. Despite all that negative comments, I actually benefit a lot. I am regretting nothing. (:

Again, i know its not that simple to be positive all the time. But it is true, if you are positive about yourself and everything around you, then the more positive things will come to you. However, the more negative you are, the more negative things come to you. OKAY I'M NOT LILIAN TOO TALKING ABOUT FENGSHUI O-KAY WAKAKA! But seriously.. when you give a positive response, and yet again, another positive reply brings back to you. Sometimes people worry too much, ( Not like I said i dont , i worry too sometimes ) , but they don't realise that worrying too much bring more negativity in you. For instance, like you worry on how you look , or how you react, or how much people around you that actually really likes you. The more you think about it, the more people realise how imperfect you are, how unhappy you are about yourself, and yes, worst, more bad things come to you day by day. And then you blame the world about everything bad that happened to you. You begin to question, why is life so miserable?why is life so unfair? Hey, don't blame life. Everything that happened, is actually the effects on how you treat yourself all this time.

I actually don't know what I am blogging about, just some random ranting and some random things on my mind since I've gone through some things this few days. (: I realised, that I learn something everyday. And the more I'm hurt, the more I've turn stronger.
I am a happy person anyway. =)

BTW, my friends suprised me with a cake the other day. My birthday actually lasted long. I get cakes and presents, from day to day hehe.Will upload photos later kay. I just got back , and I am exhausted lorh.

....Btw, Happy Birthday Mishand and Capik on 11th November 2008. Both 18 alrdy :)
Mishand, taken 2 years ago. hm. We were at June's house.

Capik and his kfc. sigh.


*
*

p/s: I wish I can be there for both of you. Be strong dears (:


GOD Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: