Friday, October 31, 2008

Without make up?


I was browsing through Youtube and look what i've found.
Interesting.:)
Make up can do wonders =]
*
*
Celebrites without make up.


<






So those of you that idolised celebrities, and wanna be just like them,
hope the video gives you a wake up call,
that everyone isn't perfect,
even celebrities can look terrible at times,
and appear hot on the red carpet,
you should be happy for who you are,
and stay the way you are.
I see people especially girls aren't always happy with the way they look,
the things that they always say, "ahh i wish i can be as hot as Jessica Alba. I wish I can have her bod. I wish my skin was that flawless. I wish ..and the list goes on.
But they don't give themselves a chance, to find their own beauty, either its inner or outer.
Its up to you to make yourself pretty. :)
so now now, stand in front of your mirror and tell yourself that you love yourself, tell yourself that you're beautiful.

peaceeee :)

Everything's magic =]


No comments: