Friday, October 3, 2008

Aimi is back =D

O-kay. I just sign in into my MSN. And 12 people left me offline messages. Its been one month since i've sign in. My msn is no longer personal, and I dislike random people hello-ing me. Sorry =/
..........So Anna is no longer active in MSN.

Hare just texted me : Studying d ? hahaha. I know, I was suppose to study. As if you want to study right? *Steps on Hare's foot.Updating again,since I am going back to G Town this Sunday. Pwetty stressed up lorh, but holidays was fun. Dad was unhappy that I went out the whole day again. WELL, raya kan. coughs* But I just came back from the beach again cos Aimi is back. I wanted to update earlier on, and then Nicole called : Ehh Nicole here ( dorh i know ).. wanna come out or not? TC!. Anna : haa... I shouldnt go out, parents unhappy alrdy. 10 minutes later, Nicole with Hare's number : Nicole here! Nicole Ng! Nicole Ng Kit! Nicole Ng Kit Yin! ( gilak ) ..since you cant come out, then we shall go ur house then? =D. SO, i wasnt expecting Aimi. Aimi just got back from KL, so Reed fetched her out. SO, bcos of Aimi, I was out. HEHEHE. Btw,

REEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD
NO SPEEEEEEEEEDINGGGGGGGAGAAAAAINNNNNNNNN WHENNNNNNNNN IMMMMMMMM INNNNNNNNNN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRR CAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR AAGGGAIINN ...........IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEE SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.................... IIIII WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNTT TTTTTOOOOOOOOO LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEEEEE LLLOONNGGERRRRR..THHHHANNKKKKYOUUUUU X)

At the beach. :)

Anyway, start from the beginning. TODAY, I went to Nadia's house again. We had lots of fun messing around with the webcam cos she just found out how to turn on the webcam. ANNA TAUGHT HER =D
Messing with webcam :P

Me and Deanna. Sleeping :p
Deanna, this photo creeps me out.
YOUR HEAD FLOATS.
Sodomised,Raped. =(
Trying to kiss the tortoise. hehehe.
So much for, I LOVE ANIMALS I WANT TO BE A VET WHEN I GROW UP . x)
Ice-cream =D
<3's.

And then Capik texted me, so I went home about 3pm. He fetched me around 3.30pm and then I found Stuart Little doing this at the back of the car :
Meet Syed . a.k.a Stuart Little cos he looks and acts like Stuart.
Aw no good view on how he looks like eh?
Nvm , just look at Stuart Little, he looks just like one.
*
*
* TADDDAA!

He is gonna kill me later. Revenge for making fun of me. :(


So Capik and I walked around, and I had ice cream for the second time cos Stuart Little tempted me with his ice cream and so I gained 250 calories. And then we had Pizza, cos Capik is a bongok which doesnt grow fat at all, and so I gained another 2000 calories. =(

He is looking at me cos I am cute. I know =D

Monkeys =.=

*
*
*
You're the missing piece I need. :)

*
*
Goodnight people. :)

Random ranting : First you say you will, and then you say you wont. I dont know what you want from me. I've never promised you anything. I told you once, that you had the chance. But you wasted it, and you missed it.The words I said was true. And I never meant to hurt you. And now, you are making me feel that I was the one who went wrong. And now you said that I never meant a word.Maybe you should start by loving urself first before loving another.....

Random ranting II : Im happpy cos things are back to normal. I missed her. =D

Random ranting III : I'm scared. DOT.

Random ranting IIII : ................... shake shake shake it! woohooo.

No comments: