Saturday, October 18, 2008

isteriku.


Abel, IsteriKU tagged me.


1. Would you marry for money?
...obviously no.

2. Have you had braces?
...nearly . HAHA

3. Could you live without a computer?
...HAHAHA its just..hard to resist. :P

4. If you could live in a different decade which would it be?
...where everyone does not have their clothes on yet. HEHE

5. Do you drink enough water?
...ALOT.

6. Do you wear shoes in the house or take em off?
...Taken off , and no, I dont wear house slippers like Abel.Gay x)

7. What are your favorite fruits?
...Mangoes,honeydews and strawberries!

8. What is your favorite place to visit?
...The beach.

9. Are you photogenic?
... Ya think ? :p

10. Do you dream in color or black and white?
...Color.

11. Why do you take surveys?
...cos Abel tagged me. =.=

12. Do you drink alcohol?
...sometimes.

13. What is the most beautiful language?
...shyt.

14. Do you like being kissed when you are asleep?
...That sounds.. scary. haha.

15. WHAT do you like MOST: Sunrise or sunset?
...Both x)

16. Do you want to live until you're 100 yrs old?
...=D

17. Is a flat stomach important to you?
...at least its flatter than Abel.

18. What body part of the opposite sex is sexiest?
...butt HAHAH! eyes & lips perhaps?

19. When watching scary movies are the lights on or off?
... OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!

20. Do you believe in magic?
...You'll never know. Life can be so mysterious sometimes.

21. Do you believe in ghosts?
...Like that la..x)

22. Do you like to watch cartoons?
...hehehe yes. x)

23. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?
...I've never believe it but u'll never know x)

24. Do you write poems?
...Am not good in words.

25. Do you snore?
...HAHAHA let Kar answer that for u x)

26. You sleep more on your back, front,or sides?
...I can do wonders when I'm sleeping. Seriously =D

27. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?
...Poodle!!!!!!

28. Are you basically a happy person?
... Of course I am! x)

29. Are you tired?
...I'm always tired. HEHE

30. Did you drink anything with caffeine?
...Seldom.

31. How do you take your coffee?
...sip by sip ?

32. How many landline/cellphones do you have in your house?
...me 3, sis 1, mom 1.. plus the housephone. You count x)

33. Do you get along with your parents?
...HAHAHA my mom and I, best friends =D

34. Do u smoke?
...No, I dont.

35. Do you have a kitty?

...I wish.

36. Have you ever had a birthday party?
...I have one every year, except last year. cos it was few weeks before SPM.But my friends came anyway , to give me a suprise. Chocolate indulgence, rmber ?:)

37. What do you do when you're sad?
...I crap, I jump, I cry, I text, I flirt, I...........................

38. What do you need most now?
...Inspiration.

39. What song are you listening to now?
...Sempurna.

40.what are you craving right now?
...Tempura. Teppenyaki.

And I tagged,
Andrew. =D yes Andrew from my college.

*
*
*

Anna is currently busy with her final exam.

Yesterday =D :


Me and Zahira.

Me and D :)

Busy, no updates. xoxo's.

No comments: