Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tummyache. :(

Hey hey heylooo.

I'm pwetty exhausted cos I've been out since afternoon. Woke up feeling really lethargic, 3pm followed mom to Aunty Jun's house for Raya which I was at first unhappy about it.And my mom made me felt really guilty, and on second thought, I went anyway and spent 2 freaking hours daydreaming. Oh minus half an hour of indulging. =D I had chocolate cake again today. =D My mom always do make me feel guilty, seriously, and sometimes it makes me so mad that I wanna bang my stupid old cupboard, and scream out loud "I WISH I DONT HAVE A BIG HEART, SO I WOULD NOT HAVE TO THINK ABOUT YOUR FEELINGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". But I did not ,mind you :P Went home, took my nap, then off to June's house for the party. I had loads of fun, and my facial muscles are aching for laughing and talking too much. HEHEHE. Anyway, glad to be talking to you guys the whole night. :) Btw, I've never forget you my dear friend, though you never even give me a hug, or even a slight feeling of excitement after not meeting for a long time. I missed the hugs. And now we are just giving each other cold stares. I dont mind really, cos I've never really regretted being there for you.. You just found new people, and as long as you're happy and fine, and so I am fine about it. But just to let you know, when one day you finally snapped back to reality, I am still here for you. I mean , what are friends for. =)

I think, I better sleep. Will upload LOADS of photos tmrow o-kay ? x) Goodnight , wan an! =p

I'm gonna make you go crazy over me. :D






No comments: