Saturday, October 4, 2008

My last post <3

Hiiii.. <3
This shall be my last post for this week. I'll continue next week. Tomorrow will be busy , would not be able to update. :) I'll be out early, to hunt for my mom's birthday gift. hehe =D

...NOTE : 12TH OCTOBER. MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY =D

p/s , Hare, you better remember. =.=

So here I am, sitting infront of my laptop. Thinking.I had a really great holiday. Best, yet. Though my study plans did not work, yes did not work one bit, but thanks everyone. Meeting up with old friends, especially ex-Assunta people, Pui Hua and Elisha , gossiping with the gang :) , hanging out at the beach with the BFFs, laughing about silly things, messing with the webcams with Nadia and Deanna brings back old memories,eating out with family and also Capik, I'm glad that I know you, cos you are one of the reasons getting back to college isn't hell, and not forgetting Ana and Ivink:)

So here I am, I just want to state that, to friends who still hold grudges against each other. Please leave those immature old school attitude behind, cos life is too short to hate. Leave those grudges and hatred that you had during high school. Cos it is a new beginning, and everyone should open their hearts and mind, and give chances to one another. =D

( omg i sound so cheesy just now hehe but true lorh. )

Byeee take careee muax muaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx keke.

p.s : You know, Cheezy Wedges reminds me of you. The look on your face that night, you look so happy when you see Cheezy Wedges,makes me so happy. =D

No comments: