Friday, October 31, 2008

Joe Jonas ohhhh :P

Hi everyone.

I've decided to update a little since I am waiting for The Jonas Brother's Love Bug videoclip to load in YouTube. I am currently head over heels over Joe Jonas. ILY JOE! :p



Btw, exam fever is finally over. Seriously, I felt really fcked up during the exam. I guess I was breaking down a little, or maybe I was just being paranoid thats all. I hate being reminded about the future, cos the future scares me. Heck, I've never felt as stress like now. Now, I finally can define the meaning of stress, as in really STRESS LAH. :p
Chemistry was a piece of crap, and Maths, was double the crap. Biology was easy, but also I screwed it up. Well, I think it doesn't matter to me now anymore, cos I am gonna make my one week holiday a blast. :]
Semester One is finally over. Five months , just passed in a blink of an eye. Happy, but at the same time sad. Well, another five months to go! I am gonna have new goals, am never gonna study last minute EVER GAIN. Quote that. HARHAR x)
Btw, for those who had been wondering about how did I do in my MUET, well, I screwed it up. I am not spontaneous enough in speaking. Plus, how was I suppose to react with two examiners and three candidates looking at me when I was speaking. I bet i can do better in gossiping. HAHARHARHAAA! Bikin panas la. x(

Holidays holidays holidays! I am gonna drown myself with DVD's, I am gonna shop till I drop, I am gonna watch all the outdated movies on theatres, I am gonna download all the latest songs which are gonna be outdated soon enough -.- and I am so gonna hit my sexy bed in a while and finally have a long and nice dreamy sleep. hahahaha I elaborate until so dramatic kan? :p

Finally, tagged by my babiku Caroline. Windu! :)

1.what is your favourite chocolate?
When there's choc, there's annabeth HEHE. I love patchi. =]
2.what is your 3 favourite colours?
Green fetish! <3>
3.who is the last person you talked (fix to: chatted) to?
Karlisyle BBFku :)
4.who is the last person you messaged? Terence.
5.who was the first person you talked to when you woke up today?
Ayat. "Uii bangun la. "
6.who is the first person u messaged when u woke up today?
Capik.
7.how many messages u received when u woke up today? 4 I guess.
8.who messaged you when u woke up today? Hafidz.
9.who do u wanna talk to now?

Obviously my girls. <3
10.who do u wanna see right now?
Bongok.
11.why do u wanna see that person now?
Cos its a bongok thing to do :P
12.what relationship are you with that person you wanna see now?
Just like that lar <3
13.if you could hug someone now, who will it be?
Doink. Ivink is gonna murder me if I name anyone besides her. =D 14.what are you doing now? Yawning and I am gona sleep :)
15.what colour is the shirt you are wearing now?
White :p
16.Are you attached (fix: relationship-wise)?
Single but attached.
17.anyone you like?

JOE JONAS.

CHILDISH, BUT YES, I CAN'T HELP IT :P
18.who do you like?

again JOE JONAS.

19.what phone are you using?
K770I. :)

20.how much money do you have in your wallet now? Some rm10 notes.
21.what do you love looking at?
Cute pretty greenish stuff.
22.who is the last guy you hugged?
Sexy pillow counted ornot? hehe.
23.if you can choose to do something now. what would you do? Sleep? I hardly sleep during exam peaks.
24.how are you feeling now? Exhausted. and happy. :)
25.if you can turn back time 3 times. where will it be?
High school! =D
26.who are you thinking of? JOE JONAS.
27.what is the 3 things you want to forget? Results.
28.who makes you happy?
You make me happy when skies are blue.
29.what is next to you?
My sister counted as a WHAT ornot? HEHE. hp,ipod,empty plastic cup, used tissue with mucus on it harhar.

30.last show you watched? None. =.= pathetic ryte?
31.how many people are you talking to now?
My sister. She's talking so much. huhuk. she says she misses me. OH REALLY? X)
32.if u can change something in your life.. what will it be?
I have no regrets , and I dont wanna change anything in the past cos it made me the way I am now and I am happy to be me no :D
33.do u have pets? I WISH. REALLY.
34.what do u feel like eating now?
I feel like sleeping.
35.who are the 7 humans u tag?

*Ryan
*Andrew
*Lubbyku :)
*Ting.
*Ji Yan.


Goodnight everyone.
YAWN.

By Khoi,
I found this hiding in My Documents hahahaha.


No comments: