Wednesday, October 1, 2008

1st day of Raya <3

By Ryan's request, I shall upload loads of photos today. Why loads of photos? Cos its RAYA babeyyy! :)

Today, is a good day and also a not so good day. Anyway, Karlisyle told me that she was pwetty sad about everything so I pestered her to tag along to Nadia's house. I've been going to Nadia's house every year since young. Be happy and always be strong okie dear ? :D


Anyway, my mom fetched her around 12.45pm. At Nadia's house, we ate,we got duit raya, we girl-talked, and of course we camwhored! AND my mom camwhored more than me seriously, and she bragged to everyone that she plays Facebook , and also bragged that she wants to take a lot of photos to upload them in Facebook. Nadia : Alorh! Malunye. I dont have Facebook!. =.=" Me : Ha? Don't need to layan my mom. MWAHAHA. Yeah, now you know how I got my perasan genes from right? My mom. T.T

Raya photos at Yaya's house :
At my crib =D
Aunty Yaya's talking!
Yaya.Kar.Mua :)
She loves pink, and she just have to bring something pink. Her bag -.-
Not bad colour combination kan? :p
Nadia : Photoshop photoshop!
She's so adorable that I wanna bite her =D
HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE.
Gina.Rita.Mommy.and Me :)
When I see Yaya's face here, it makes me wanna laugh. =x

*
*
There's more photos, but some can see my tummy, some can see my pimple, some can see Deanna's pimple OOPSIE hehe, some wrong angle,some wrong lighting, some my mom looked prettier and thinner than me hehehehhehEHEhehe. x)

*
*
So, we proceeded to Puteri's house. Waited for the rest at June's house. So, Andrew drove, June lead but also got lost a bit cis, and my mom followed behind. Sometimes, I cant believe how much people changed, cos Puteri had been my friend since primary and she was the one who sat next to me when we were like..standard 2 or 3? =D

Me and her. :)
June.ME.Puteri <3>Me and Jean. Eh wait, notice my beautiful gold stripes on my hair. hehehe.
Sin Ying ( also childhood friend ), Puteri Elida and mememe.
Me.Andrew the porcupine.Robin the monkey.Prettypretty Laney. :p
1.2.3.4. Robin sleeping. HAHAH.
Eh she gives DUIT RAYA! :D Gonna miss you syg! <3

<3
*
*
Then, Dinish called my butt, at TC 5PM, but I went later anyway cos my mom had to sent Kar,Ker and Kong back to June's house to take their ride. And I went home to changed a while. Someone said wanna have a little reunion, but then he left early wtF.Anyway, Carol and Nicole were there, Mishand,Reed,Dinish,Michelle,Yinn Jeng were there, Wan Theng and Jia Li were there, June,Andrew,Robin,Des,Laney arrived a bit later, also tagging along, Kim and Mou, and also saw Partiban from St Thomas is it? T.T Its been a long time since I see some Sabs people. Seriously. Cos everytime when I'm back during the weekends, I dont see any SABS people around anywhere.BTW,
I love Dinish's freaking cool belt , he always have the coolest belts and I still love the one with the studs. And he loves my Guess watch and nearly took it away from me. CIS!! And btw, Kim and Hare bought this scandalous hats from Radioactive and I just cant resist wearing it. <3 size="5">MWAHAHA!
Catched up wih Jia Li and Wan Theng and I found out that they had to sit 6 hours just to be back in Kuantan And compared to them, I'll reach Kuantan in 45 minutes if my dad drives and only 30 minutes if my mom drives. HAHAHAH!
*
*
Nicole , Dinish and Me at KFC. :)

Me and Hare the Guy BFF with his very scandalous hat.

And now it belongs to me! =D
WanTheng.JiaLi.June and Me with the hat :P
She trying to be tall . FYI, she is much smaller than me. hehehe.
Owlala.


Mine! ( tak taw malu hehe.)

Mine Mine Mine WAHAHA! ( I love this snap that this is my default for MySpace:) )
Kim and Me. :)
Desmond likes it too. heheh.
I am the only one who posed for the camera. As usual.
Jia Li copycat! :(

Hare.Carol.Anna.Jean.
I love my hair here. heheheheh.
Also love it here.:P
Hare.Carol.Anna.
Reed and Me. :)
Monkeys =.=

*
*
*
Today is happy Raya. Im gonna miss this day.

*
*
*
Though things havent been really right.
*
*
Finally, I know the truth. =D
*
*
*
But maybe, I just wasnt needed all this time.............
*
*
*
Please tell me the definition of friendship now.



.............. ilysvsdfmb. :)

No comments: