Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hanya kamu.

Random thoughts of a day.

  1. O-kay. I have a mom who has a Facebook account, which is in one way cool and on the other hand, indeed very annoying. Seriously.
  2. Its irritating when you're mad at fking Chemistry book, and yet no one understands why you are mad.
  3. I am having a nervous breakdown over MUET this Thursday and it is when someone tells you that you would do just fine ,just because my language is far better than others.
  4. It bothers me when someone tells me to study, when I'm not.
  5. I crave for glucose when I'm mad at the Chemistry book. x)
  6. It hurts when you forgets your friend's MUET date, and you forget to wish her. =(
  7. I want my hair to grow , 1000 times the speed. HEHE.
  8. I feel like alienating myself from people today.
  9. I want Baskin Robbins, now. :)
  10. HARHAR.
  11. Ryan's created a blog! =D

No comments: