Saturday, October 11, 2008

Last Friday :)

..........Hey everyone, I'm back for the night since its my momma's birthday. :)

The whole week had been okay. Really. I've started to open my books cos the frigging finals is in two weeks time. :( Been really busy too, for the drama and everything. Sometimes my schedule gets so tight, that it can be fun and it can be frustrating at the same time. =D

Anyway, last friday was a bomb! Our college had Jamuan Raya, everyone was with their brand new Raya clothing and everyone took nice photos! :) But it suck though cos I did not get enough food and I had to eat from my classmates' plates. complain complain* :p

Friday night was the night I've been waiting for. FINALLY, the Lunar Night! I had to rushed back to the room at 6pm to do my thick make up, just to fit in into my character. 6.30pm went to the hall,everyone commented that my make up wasnt thick enough WTF wakaka! So, I did a little more but useless, cos my make up actually melted and ran down even before my performance started. 8pm, supposedly. but punctuality, i dont think Malaysians have it hahaha. The VIP's themselves arrived at 9pm.. Everyone was getting really pissed off during the one hour of lagged. =.= Somemore, most of us were dang hungry including me la. I wasn't really nervous though, just annoyed with the humidity in the hall cis cis.
bla bla bla.. finally , everyhing was a success. Glad everyone had fun playing with their tanglung and enjoyed the show. :) :)

p/s: I dont know what to brief about really. My mind is currently blank and I AM LOST OF WORDS. PLUS I AM HUNGRY. PLUS I AM SLEEPY. PLUS I DONT KNOW. HEHEHHEHE. I'll upload all the photos so this post will be all photos heheh , just for photo grabbing. x)

Photos of Jamuan Raya :)
Me.Ivink.Ana ( sygsku :) Roomate B1.T2.07.
Me and cutie :p
The sygs :)
Ana and Anna :)
Mirror is a must! :P
He is so pinky!
Boria x)
Me.Ivink.How.Jack.
My classmates 4H19.
Mimi.Rabi.Fizah.Mira.Asma.Laila
Ivink.Ana.Mery(Mariam - her new name hehe).Me
Mariam and me :x
Classmates! <3 style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjL9-4DlxYGbUuq0tFOG-J_kg0hC6v4hPjGtD0bg83WVhf5PyxZIxZF3CZDpA3KLZ2JW84OgIN8Qq4c1cmjxd5HSKErJ0lSlDFdiICayVI5CVr-Q3y-XDjo-3r4B4_0Eh5JAT7IvlCcrvc/s400/DSC05887.JPG" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5256026354017379874" border="0">The guy classmates. Hadi.Syafiq.Sod.Yusri.
Take two. Iza ( Luby ) kacau :pTake three! Luby hilang.
Classmates again. Nadia.Mirah.Azma.Mimi.KeatYi.
Me and capik sleeping.
Me and Moonie.
Me and Syed.
Abid my syg and me.
Hadi and Lubby :)
Dot.Ivink.Dot.AyatLorenzoo.Me. :x
Yvonne.Ivink.Ana.

Yvonne.Ivink.Ana.Me.Capik.Yvonne.Ivink.
HAHAHAHA i like this guy. Hillarious.
Howhow and Ivink =D
Ivink,me,and her classmates :)
Zul candid -.-She ignored me :(
Azma and I.
Me.Mirah.Hadi.Luby
Akma and I.
Me and Lynne syg.Lai Chee andI.
B'manja on Lynne :p
Me and Abid syg.
Lynne looks good in purple :p
Candid =.=


Sod.Me.Abid.
She left me out :(
She pulled me back in.
Elysa.Ana.Fajrina.Me and Eiwa.



She says : aah so hot!
Faj looking sweet! :)
Take one.
Take two.
Izuan and I.
The two Syikins.Ana and I.CLASSMATES <3 Syafiq and Ara syg.

Buntal!
Vincent and I. :)

the Lunar Night photos.
Before changing into costumes with fresh make up.
Ee Shin and I.
How how and I.
Peace:p
The drama crew :) She was in the choir crew.
Me and Ivink , she can sing! =D

Spot Shik Wei.
The conductor and I.
Presenting me as Chang Er. :)
Presenting you Lai Chee as Hou Yi and I :)
Collins and Ivink.
CAMWHORE.
Capik and I.

I'm the princess of the moon :p
=D
Tanglung parade session round the field.:)
Tanglungs :)
Ara and I.
p/s: I look so chubby!
Even with flash, I still cant see him. :x
Yvonne.Me.AhMoon.

The President of the whole event,William and I.
Me and Joyce ,also choir crew.
Drama queen :P
Eugene and I.
Spot Paki in blue, he was one of the emcees.
Hanhan as Mother of God,Lai Chee as Hou Yi, me and the sun.
PA system leader.
Very beautiful :)
:)
Treasurer and Vice Treasurer,Yee Lee.
I seriously want the sword..hehehe.


*
*
WE ALL HAD FUN. :)


P/S: EXAMS STRESS. MUET STRESS :(
P/S II: Hare was the first to wish my mom, QN aka ROY ROBAT ROBSTAN was the second. HEHEHEH.
P/S III: IF ONLY YOU KNEW........dot dot dot.


No comments: