Saturday, October 4, 2008

Make love tonight in this club-in this club.

heheh been singing that song the whole day.=P

Ryan : Should I go out today ?

Anna : Yes, you should.

Ryan can be so random sometimes. hehe.

Today is a not so good day for me.I'm sad,down,upset,lonely and whatever negative,depressing word you can find, that shall describe my feelings today. HEHE. I'm craving to do something fun right now, and I feel like crapping like now. =D You know, girls, sometimes we have this emotional breakdown, where we ourselves cant find the reasons why that we're down. blabla not pms okie? haha. Anyway, I dont feel like doing anything today. I just wanna say, fcuk the world ( mum says : ooi mind urwords! ). hehe. :) And yes, I dont wanna go back to G TOWN. na'ah, try lifting my butt and see. I am never gonna go back to college (In my dreams) though I missed my friends alot. Goodnighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt x)


*I need you badly.



No comments: