Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yesterday <3 Juvin suprise party.

Hey good evening<3
I just got back from Nadia's house again. I'll talk about that later, since I'll make this post sounds as if its yesterday's post. So here are the photos of yesterday's party. My friends say that I am the fastest person to update.One post per day. But when Im in college, then they will start saying its a dead blog. hadui.:) It was actually Ju Vin's suprise birthday party. But anyway, when June told her that it was all Ker and Kar's plannings, she was like I KNOW. LOL :P


Introducing the birthday girl whose birthday was on the 28th of September x) :p

Her oh-for-me? look. June was holding the cake to suprise her, and Ju Vin, on the other hand, was clueless talking on the phone. T.T Awww :) Elton and Ju Vin.

Pn Nyon.Kong ( sesat ).my Mom (also sesat ) and Ju Vin :)
Me with the birthday girl :)
Me.Kar.JuVin ( Chilhood friends :) )
Pui Hua ( known each other since we were 7 =D ), me and eh cannot see you la Hare :P
Motif of this photo : Only me and Hare's hat. Ignore him please, TQ.
Best buds since form1. Ignore my sister behind,macam Ju On. -.-
Hare and his girfriend.FYI, thats my mom. In ur dreams Hare.
All ex-Assunta primary's students:)
Pui Hua,June,Yee Yin,MayJean,Kerryn,Kerina,Karlisyle,JuVin.
Ignore Carol the ex-Mgs student posing behinD :P
p/s: Aimi , we want you.
I know we look adorable. =D Karlisyle : omg, you both look alike. -.-
Scandalous with black =D
Me.Yin.Kar. Kong not wanted behinD :P
My sis and my mom.
June and Me :)
Me and Gary ,both lala people.
Kerina and Me :)
June and Kar :)
haha damn cheesy Lum's smile. =D
LALA pose , na'ah we wont leave this out everytime x)
Joe and Anna. x)
Getting cozy with the pillows =D
I forced him to camwhore with me so much. Yela, what are bestfriends for kan? *coughs sarcasticly.
My cheesy face.
Me.Carol.Mom x) Me and Pui Hua, background so clubbi-sH.
Whats with the candle?
We never fail to do this everytime. ER looking really drunk. p/s: we did not have alcohol.
My mom joined in too. LOL.
P/S 2 : My mum's married, and both me and Carol like guys.

It took us so long to snap this photo.
Lookin up, waiting for Desmond to snap a photo of us. T.T
Finally =D
Gossip gossip. Kick out kong :p
Me and Sireen :)
*
*
*
And then we went to the beach. Last minute plan. =D
Pui Hua looking all Japanese with Elton's specs.
I look like a nerd, shut up. x)

*
*
I HAD SO MUCH FUN. =D


WHEN WILL BE THE NEXT TIME?

No comments: