Thursday, August 21, 2008

WWWF?

Okie. I can't stop laughing when we were all wondering where were we going yesterday night?
WWWF- who can I ever think its a place.
Semua t'tipu :p
WWWF stands for Wild Wild Western Food?
Hahaha lame, but creative lar. We all thought what we were gonna watch WWF or something.Everyone was pretty confuse. HAHA.
Anyway, WWWF's beside Tanjung seafood, Tj.Lumpur. :]
*They should pay me for promoting me dang :p*

Btw, now I know why Carol told me to get my insurance first before going into June's car.
Hahah hillarious. But I think I drive worst than that. PLUS I SUPER HATE SPEED.
I think Elton knows that-and Kwan knows that too now hahaha.
June is in fact the safest and most dangerous driver in the whole wide world :p

Thanks guys:] <3 style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">*
*
*
*

So no hope for me to see JuVin and my PJ gang now?
COS EFFFACE, AVRIL LAVIGNE'S CONCERT'S BEEN CANCELLED???
I can't find the reason why Avril's too sexy?
I can't find the reason why they discriminate her punk image?
She's not a real real punk anyway,
plus her lyrics are not at all offensive,
and very very inspiring.
Enough said, but I am still pissed off okie?
$%$^%^GJGHJFRRGF%E%TRYT :(

*
*
*
*

I'm in fact ,dissapointed in myself
.
*
*
*
*
And I love the beach at night? :]


No comments: