Saturday, August 16, 2008

Anna sayang Karlisyle.

Hey dears, I'm back early today. I'm just too exhausted to go on until late. :]

Some photos at Karlisyle's house. :


Acting cute and always acting cute. hehe.
Kar's pinky piggy is so lucky to have us :p
Where's piggy???
(oh btw.. thats so not my cap cos its pink. That is so not me.keke! My dear Kar is crazy over pink.Typical. )
Anna sayang Karlisyle :] Omg. I can't believe my face. My hairr~~
Hahaha, its pwetty hard for us to find some good lighting yeah dear? And we end up using ur room as our studio coughs* And ur min min as our photographer who is practically unhappy with his job :p ( and I did not upload all of them including our wannabe rapper photo LMAO )

Here's to her min min:]

With just a simple lantern, he can get all girly,gayish,napek-ish and kawaii-ish. Sigh!

Here's to the two of the people who always makes me happy. ( except..Kong Sze Min being really gay and mean to me. *coughs* )
* * * * * Then Carol and I proceed to the beach to meet up with Hare and his friends. * * * * New friends from KL. :]
Me.Reed.Pravin.Helmi.HuiCheng. (I hope I spelled ur name right..:] )
(Except Reed, who use to dance with me during tadika. aw-ish. )
Lets do he Reed pose. hehe!
*
*
*
Not forgetting Tim, you're hillarious. ( and gay..NYAHAHA! )
*
*
*
No Hare's cute photo ba, what to do..
someone busy b'jiwang. sobs.
*
*
*

I'm too tired to ellaborate much in this post, just make it as if its a photoblog or something,
don't mind me,
I'm just gonna sing some off keys nursery rhymes.
Lalalalalalala~

*
*
*
Life is like a candle. Short.
(Dang..shakespears now??? )

*
*
*
END.
*Anna jumps off shore.*
and tragicly dies.



=)


No comments: