Sunday, August 10, 2008

Laughed!

Gargh, I wanted to upload the conversations I had with Carol on MSN yesterday cos it was just one of those things that made me laugh yesterday :]

Things that made me laugh yesterday.


#1.

Carol : I think.
Carol : I wanna take a nap
Carol : =p
Anna : Err???
Anna : Nap??
Anna : Now??
Anna : hahaha!
Carol : cos sleepy lah.
Carol : -.-
Carol : OMG
Anna : Oi Buffalo!
Anna : haha :p
Carol : =(
Carol : Walrus ok?
Carol : =p
Anna : Lorh! Nak jugak walrus..
Anna : o la o la..
Carol : Memangpun walrus..
Carol : Ngehehehe..
Carol : You're panda..=p
Anna : LMAOO =.=
Anna : I'm trying to imagine..
Anna : Haha.. Carol : Haha! =p
Anna : You with your walrus body!
Anna : HAHAHA! lawak!
Carol : Woohoo =p
Anna : Omg I'm laughing to myself..
Anna : Shyt* hehe.
Carol : Walrus talks*
Anna : I'm crazy.
Anna : Hehehehehe.
Carol : -.-
Carol : Kk.
Anna : =.="
Carol : Tido! =p
Anna : Okok..
Carol : BeyBye.
Anna : I nak gi lunch..Byebye.
Carol : *Walrus language*

So now you know, beybye is in walrus's dictionary,
and that Caroline Tsau is a walrus :



Hi little cute Carol wakaka! Revenge for laughing at my MSN. :p

#2

My sister told me this yesterday and I went on laughing the whole time.
My sis was doing something during school one day and she couldn't get it right.
So..
Belle : Shyt!
This Malay girl : Apa?? You cakap saya tahi?? T.T
Belle : Sorry!
This Malay Girl : Urine!

Haha what happen to kids nowadays. sobs.

#3

This video clip.
Do not get offended, I find it real cute anyhow.


#4

Khoi as Ozzy Osbourne?
Stole this from you hahaha, harapmu tak kisah :]


#5

Old photos, old memories.
Kye Min, do you remember this? T.T

I miss you PJ gang. when shall we see each other again? :]



Okie.. I'm gonna watch Wrong Turn2 now.

My momma rushing me, I can't think of anything to blog. T.T
I love horror woot! :]

XOXO's.




No comments: