Friday, August 15, 2008

PS I love you?

Hey dears:]

I know this is not the latest movie, but I'm just done watching P/s:I Love You.
Damn, I am lovinng that movie!

Rmber when Daniel got all confused with what women really wants,and then Holla made him promise because the answer was a sacred secret and then said,
We women don't really know what we want!


...................................................LOL, true.

And the movie is so inspiring, for the people who have lost their loved ones, and teach them to walk on their own feet again.


Btw, Daniel's isn't the luv in the movie. It's Gerry. He acted in the the movie 300 where he was really buff? Haha.
And then Meet The Spartans also based on 300 right? Haha Meet The Spartans, I dont really find it funny though. The jokes aren't funny anymore when it is too stupid. But two thumbs up for Carmen Electra, always and always hot. wakaka! And it is pwetty offensive too, when they mimic Britney. Hahaha!

Anyway, the three movies that is a must for me to watch again are :
1# The Dark Knight , cos I am loving Heath Ledger playing the Joker. Why so serious?
2# Step Up 2, cos I am loving the choreography. Especially their last dance. :]
3# And.. P/S I love you, cos its inspiring.


*
*
*
*
*
.....I'm looking for someone who won't pretend,
Somebody not afraid to say the way they feel about you.
*
*
*
*
*
I tried to flirt with my granpa's dog, but she ignored me?
haha btw, I dont think my granpa remembers me. Hmmmmm. =]









p/s: I finally went for jogging. And then injured both back of my foot, blisters. I didnt wear the right socks. T.T
AND I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS UNHEALTHY PIECE OF CRAP.
Good night, muax muax!keke!

No comments: