Monday, August 11, 2008

Old tags.

Ahaha, finally did the tag from Carol after so long. LOL. Must be outdated by now?:p


Instructions :
Remove one question from below and add in your own question, make it a total 20 questions.
Then tag 8 people from your list.
List them out at the end of the post.
Notify them that they have been tagged.


1. At what age you wish to marry?
26 to 28.

2. Do you miss your high school teacher and friends?

Honestly, just my friends,

3. Do you smoke?

... nope

4. List out two gifts you'd like to receive now.

Dynamites to blow up my assignments?
AND..
extending my holidays? :]

5. Who did you text most lately?

I seldom text.

6.How old are you?

17 goin' on 18 by this 5th november where I'll be having MUET. =.="

7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?

Mascara and blusher! :]

8. State 3 people of the opposite sex that first comes to your mind. Who will you most likely date?

Er, Syafiq? haha she is gonna kill me on this one.
Heath Ledger.
AND NONE.

9. Currently into?

Hujan's songs! =)

10. Getting marry is going to heaven or grave?
loving the sarcasm. :) but *ignores*

11. How many kids do you want?

One from me, and I'll adopt the others.=)

12. Are you in love?

Nope and not so soon. neh!

13. Where is the latest restaurant you have dinner?

Bayleaf. Western,finally.

14. Name the latest book you bought?

Ahah, Biology reference?kekeke.

15. Do you believe in God?

Yes!

16. Single or Attached?

Tags will never leave this Q' out. Single.

17. Name the first person that comes into your mind now.
.....blank

18. The most exciting place you want to go?
China to touch some real pandas.

19. When is your first kiss?
I don't kiss and tell. Sorry :p

20. Do you feel lonely?
garghh...Lonely in that way, that my friends are studying in KL, while I'm not.
But, I chose this path. =)


More tags I stole from Kerina's blog. I'm just too bored, I'm at home the whole day:]
Gotta start finishing up some homework later before I get too lazy soon.
Starting time: 8.18pm

Name: Annabeth.
Sisters: The one and only

Brothers: None.
Shoe size: Either 6 or 7 lur.Can never find the perfect size!
Height: less than 165cm. More than 160cm.
Where do you live: Kuantan OH Kuantan :]
Favourite drinks: Starbucks greentea blended? Kerina introduced to me,and been addicted to it ever since keke.
Favourite breakfast: Seldom have them.
Have you ever been on a plane: its been years!
Swam in the ocean: Me no no want mess with sharks =p
Fallen asleep in school: Practically everyday.hehehe
Broken someone's heart: ...maybe?
Fell off your chair: hahaha it was a prank ba!cis!
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: haha nope!
Saved e-mails: Not really.
What is your room like: Messed up, VERY messed up!
What's right beside you: My phones. =)
What is the last thing you ate: Mom's cooking, finally. I'm so sick of eating out!keke.
Ever had chicken pox: Never.
Sore throat: Last weekend. My voice was damn sexy woot! :p
Stitches: 70+ stitches right on my head.
Broken nose: I love my nose! No way no way! Go break urs keke.
Do you believe in love at first sight: ..yes?
Like picnics: I love anything to do with food okie? cuis.
Who was the last person you danced with: Aleen , to some cute Japanese anime song. hahaha!
Last made you smile: My sis ,she always make me smile somehow

You last yelled at: My sis also. hahah for fun?

Today did you:

Talk to someone you like: Nope boohoo!
Kissed anyone: Sis!

Get sick: Recovered. :]
Talked to an ex: Commented in friendster
Miss someone: Friends =)
Best feeling in the world: To love and to be loved :]

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: ya think ? wakaka.

Who do you really hate: Racist. Seriously!
What time is it now: 8.32pm. tiktoktiktok!*

Randoms :

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Ya meant anyone particular izzit...haha so tricky ba you. NOPE.
Q: Do you have any siblings: two. Just mua and sis.
Beth and Belle!
Q: Do you want children: Rather than producing alot, I shall adopt the homeless ones.

Q: Do you smile often: TOO often. I might be crazy. BEWARE! keke.

Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Worst that a guy's.

Q: Are your toenails painted: Seldom. Lazyness ba.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: I sleep anywhere,anytime.
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: White.
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: I was out with family.

Q: I can't wait till: my hair grows back!
Q: When did you cry last: few days ago. My classmate =.="

Q: Are you a friendly person: haha very unpredictable.

Q: Do you have any pets: i really want one or many or many many or many many many many many. :P


Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: none.

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : My sis? YES ALOT.

Do you sleep with the TV on?: haha often lur.

What are you doing right now? : answering the tag, myspace-ing. :]

Have you ever crawled through a window?:My windows are like prison's. seriously T.T

Can you handle the truth? :Most of the time.

Are you closer to your mother or father?: Momma obviously =)
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : Abid, Ana, Azma and Hadi. hehehe.

How many people can you say you've really loved?: No one except my fam and friends.
Do you eat healthy? : haha cant blame me I have sweet tooth.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: hahaha threw them away.

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Only if, the words are really hurtful. I can be offended.
.
How often do you go to church: Most Sundays. But I missed last week.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : Myself.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : hahaha both.

Are you confident? : Definitely more than before. :]


5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)

All naive and innocent,and still innocent and pure till today :p

Enjoying childhood?

Letting mommy pick which clothes should I wear everyday.
No stress, no crisis!
Collecting Gnid Blyton's books.
i forgot how to spell his name laa..

5 things on my to-do list today
:

Since it's alrdy at night,

I gotta do some Maths homework later! I don't want daddy to think that I'm that layed-back during the hols ba.

5 snacks I enjoy:

Baskin Robbin's Ice-cream.
Chocolates!
Secret Recipe's Cakes!
Sweets! hahaha.. :p

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Donation to people in need.
Charity for homeless pets.
Travelling with family.
I want a car! :p

and.. shopping of course.

5 of my bad habits:

Looking at my mirror!

Laughing too loud.
Waste money.
Busybody :p
Taking photos.

5 places I have lived in:
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Kuantan,Pahang.
Gambang,Pahang. (Hostel)


5 jobs I’ve had:
Waitress at aunty's.
Salesgirl at boutique.
Volunteer for charity work.

Some crap I did in school and college hehe.


5 people I tag: None :p



When I think of it, my sis and me only have each other if things do happen.
Honestly, despite how annoying or irritating or rude she can be,
she is the only one that I feel that I can turn to now and more in the future.







No comments: