Saturday, August 9, 2008

Some random stuff.


Random stuff #1.

NEW BLOG ALERT.kekeke!

I've change my blog.
From stupidinasmartway.blogspot.com
to scweetsappy.blogspot.com
Bcos....



I forgot my password to my e-mail address.
So all this time my old blog wasn't verified. :p HEHE.

I wanted to delete it,
but eventually keep it anyhow.
TOO much memories.
Sayang lor :p
But its been weeks since I updated.
I really have no idea what to blog about alrdy now..HURM!

NOTE: I'm not an avid blogger.
And I blog for fun. BOOHOO.

BTW,
SAD + HAPPY = SAPPY!
*winks*


Random stuff #2.
I put on weight.
.
.
.
.
Okay, lets go on to #3.
*coughs*


Random stuff #3.


I do read....
.
.
.
.
.
dawnwayang.
.
.
.
.
.
BLUEK!


Random stuff #4.


I am so gonna watch THE DARK KNIGHT again!!
Lorh, I know I'm a lil' bit outdated cos the movie was released like a month go..
BUT what to do, I don't come back often what :p
Anyway, HEATH LEDGER deserves the Oscar title! :]



In loving memory of Heath :]



Random stuff #5.


I kissed my cousin's dog heheeee :p
This is Lee Fifa.



Random stuff #6.

Beijing Olymic Opening Ceremony is sooooo impressive! :]





Random stuff #7.

Wanna brag brag abit.
I'm going to AVRIL's!!!
Yay yay yay.
And I forced Carol into it..
Worth it right dear? *evil grin*

haha i stole this from Ju Vin..
Since Ryan is holding the tickets.
Can't pose..HAISHHHHH.:p






Random stuff #8.



I let go of the guy I was eye-ing college to a close friend of mine.
I'm just bored cos I see him practically only once every two weeks,
and she sees him everyday since they're in the same lecture hall.
But screw it, I'll not fight for a guy for a friend.
But dear, I'm okay with it if you talk about him to me..
I'm open to hear anytime,anywhere. =] =]

But just try to consider my feelings first lur next time,
It's not funny when you laugh when I say I let him go cos of you.
Cos I meant it.
When I say I have a crush, I really meant it..
I hope you understand when you read this dear.
And I still want to hear about him from you okay! wakaka.
*SMILES*


Random stuff #9.



HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY RED! :]





Random stuff #10.
WEEE... Finalyl two weeks break.
Free from the hectic life of KMPH :]

Finally got to hang out with sis. RINDU!









Good night!

2 comments:

nssr2 said...

That was really interesting, congratulations for the blog & hope to see more activities in the near future!
Am NASR from Sweden/Stockholm.
nssr2@yahoo.com

Annabeth♥ said...

hey nssr2. thanks for dropping by :]