Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Empty?

My life is perfect, but why am I still complaining?
Am I not grateful enough??

Sometimes I feel really empty.
But I can't find the reason why.
*

:]

Touching a real life panda is soo in my to do list.
They're so..adorable.



Today he text-ed me. I meant, I did saw him yesterday night. We used to be this really good friends, that probably have so much in common. But after high school ended, he tried to keep in touch with me. But I didn't put in much effort. Maybe I am just selfish? And now, I am regreting much, because I really do miss him and the funny times we had.Now when I just want someone to talk to, I'll be like , dang I wish he was here to hear this. But maybe its just too late? I feel like a... bitch now. I just wished , everything is back to normal. But things changed, and I'm pretty mad of how life changes way too fast. Time, please go slower. I can't catch up. I need to pick myself back up - fast!

boomboomboom..hehehe.

No comments: