Saturday, August 23, 2008

Walat?

Carol walat (walrus + lalat ) tagged me :D


  1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
  2. Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
  1. Are you allowed to have a bf/gf? My mom wouldnt mind if its a nice guy. My dad..? *hangs me*
  2. Describe urself in one word. Silly.
  3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love? You love the one who hurts u, and you hurt the one who loves u. huhuk.
  4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her? Liked, perhaps?
  5. Does it feel good to love? DORH :D
  6. What do u like to eat? Icecream.Cakes.Sushi.Pretzels.Western.Tomyam!:D
  7. What will you say to someone who's tactless? *taps her shoulders* Hey, I like ur eyeshadow. What brand are you using? HAHA.
  8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone? Tried but never worked out?
  9. What' your opinion about someone who's jealous? Insecurity. Who doesnt?
  10. What can you say about playboys/playgirls? They're just people who wants to love and to be loved.
[[ * PART 2 * ]]
  1. Best place to cry? While bathing? yeah thats the best. You can actually fake that your eyes are red bcos of the damn new shampoo :p
  2. Who do you love the most? FAMILY.Friends.Myself <3
  3. Tell us your dream last night? Ivink wearing a school pinafore to college? hahahahaa.
  4. Ever hated someone so bad? never really hated to that extend.
  5. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard? Er.
  6. The last person you had a beer with? Mom. Seriously.
  7. The last person you went to the movies with? Sis. THE MUMMY.
  8. The last person you talked on the cell phone with? Ana :]
  9. The last person you hugged? Sis.
  10. The last person you yelled at? Mom for asking me to bath like a trillion times.
  11. In the last week have you kissed someone? Sis.
  12. Danced crazy? HAHA yeah last night with my sis.
  13. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry? The other day when he said he hated Avril. CIS.
  14. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be? Time goes slower?
  15. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go? Paris <3
  16. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone? HAHA. No I dont.
  17. Are you old fashioned? A bit lar?
  18. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back? To tell someone you love them.
  19. What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on? Pillow.Mirror.Hairdryer.Phone.Toys.
  20. Five facts About Me: I laugh like a hyenna.I laugh more than I talk.I always ask "eh my hair okay ornot?".I like playing with make ups.I have huge thighs. HEHE
  21. Five things that scares me: June's driving!keke! :p Speed.Death.HomelessAnimals.Bad hair day.
  22. Five of your favourite shows : Gotta agree with Carol that Gene Simmon's son is hot and tall. <3>
  23. Five Things I treasure in My Life: Family.Friends.Hairdyer...AND I practically treasure everything ok?:]
  24. Four "First Time" in My Life: Firstlesbianfriend.Firstsurgery.First first..i dont know haha.
  25. Seven words and things I always use: words:Damn.Cute.Shyt.Bongok.Gilak.HUH?Crap.
  26. things:Pillow.Hairdyer.Mirror.Phone.Ipod.Toys.
And I tag: Caren and Kerina.

Okie. I am suppose to be back in SABS today, because they're having this year's Interact Installation Day at the school hall? Haha June called me up just now, said that Carol and her is going. Since Jean is gonna get installed as this year's vice president? But I ffk-ed cos I'm having this major gastric pain ouch* So I am doing Carol's tag while she is now in school..emcee-ing perhaps? I miss SABS :]
Hey walat, I found us when we were in form2 hahaha.


*
*
*
*
Shyt. tmrow going back alrdy. My dad still considering me, whether I can go Avril's concert on upcoming Friday. Byebye.

*
*
*
Gonna miss her.


No comments: