Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy.=)

OMFG. I swear that I am the happiest girl on Earth when I found out that my Saturday replacement classes ( yesterday ) was cancelled and holidays were extended until Tuesday. HAHA! JUMP JUMP!
And I am the happiest girl on Earth now because I had so much fun this two nights after so long. SERIOUSLY.

Okie I just got back from KL, and I've got like so much to tell. *excited*

29.08.08.

AVRIL LAVIGNE!
I FRIGGING LOVE YOU. HEHEHHEE
*still starstruck since last Saturday. sakai.*
Okay, I went straight to KL from my college ,after class. Reached Stadium Merdeka practically nearly 6pm. Met up with June,Carol and John. And found out that Ryan and Chris bought the rm138 tickets instead of the rm168. And John not wanting to stand and jump alone, bought another rm138 ticket and yeah, u guess it right, burnt off his rm168. And we got really impatient plus me had the urge to pee at that moment cos Ryan was holding our tickets and we couldn't enter without them! They were stuck in the jam for hours and Ju Vin was like wtf wtf and they reached like nearly 8pm plus. But chilling lar, show starts at 8.45pm.

Crowd was dead but we weren't. I LOVE HER! <3
Too bad couldn't take any close up photos cos we were too far but so what, she was there in the very same stadium with me. I can feel her! hahahah! * starstruck like i told u*
*Photos*


June.Carol.Anna.Nadia.Sireen.
Getting really bored, while waiting.
Ju Vin look so adorable trying to put on that stupid rain coat hahaha.
Yay us :]
Ju Vin, Chris,Ryan,Kye Min and me pointing at Carol's fake label Hotlink dick.
:]

I am the luckiest girl on Earth. A walrus kissed me. *coughs*
I kissed a girl, and I like it,
taste of her cherry chapstick. hehe.
They were singing louder than us.

So far, yet so near. * * * More photos on Caroline's dingdongline.blogspot.com .:]

*
*
Okie, I kinda lose my voice by the time it ended.
Anyway, since Avril's gig did not have any opening act,
the concert was kinda short,
17 songs straight, 1 and a half hours,
MCR's concert was like nearly 3 hours.
I WANT MORE AVRIL :]

30.08.08

*
*
*
Sorry Alan and Ryan, you just lost your dignity,
you're officially lala people now :p

You guys were not bad for a first time eh? hahaha!


You can see our lala photos at The Curve, cos we actually sticked it on the board haha.

*
*
*
Btw , watch this.






Alan lost his dignity again.
cos I WON.
:p

*
*
*
Alan VS KyeMin.




Photos :]
I love my lalaboys. :]
Ryan and Anna. :)
Kye Min's shinchan's eyes.
Me and lala Alan.
:p

Typical KyeMin.

Too bad Chris bro couldn't join us, someone went to Sg,Lembing to watch the sunrise :p

THANKS FOR MAKING ME THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH.:]
I'M GLAD I HAVE GREAT FRIENDS LIKE THEM.

*
*
*
Some photos in college:



I love my classmates to bits,
and I'm glad I have them,
although much times,
saya dibuli :p
*
*
*
*
*


*
*
*


*smiles*

p/s: Sometimes I wish I'm somewhere in nowhere.

BTW, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY MALAYSIA <3

No comments: