Monday, August 11, 2008

I hate homework.

Is it me or..
can you yourself feel that time is accelerating ? We are getting nearer. And still, I have so much to do.
.
.
.
.
.
But I don't get it why am I still sitting here ,facing this stupid screen of lappy?
When I've got more important things to besides stoning and surfing ?
I have Maths homework to do, Biology chapters to revise on.........
ARGH. I never really like homeworks.wuwuwuw! wuwuwuw!wuwuwuuww!
Back in school, I've never really do my work anyhow, anyway.
Except Mr Ng KC's Maths worksheets cos' you know how he is.kekeke!
Other than that, the excuses I made are really superb lo.
Horh horh,liar liar,pants on fire! hehe!
But those were the days when we were young and naive, coughs*





Yet,another day at home. Actually.... me myself don't feel like going out anyway.
I miss home, and I miss being at home. =) =) =) Sis is having exam today. I left a note on her bag cos I forgot to wish her luck last night. LOL.

*I spent two hours on the lappy, browsing through blogs, previewing my myspace,friendster and facebook profiles, watching dirty videos on YouTube ( haha very funny. ), downloading songs ... and I know I've just wasted two hours of my life. I'm starting to think that, I am addicted to the internet. darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
What are the purposes of Friendster,MySpace and Facebook besides communicating?
I viewed this comments on this girl's page who added me. And down I see, a guy commented her this :
Welcome to my profile. Thank you for adding me.Hope you will always visit my profile. Please fill in your name, age and school! Thank you! Keep in touch!

And then includes his huge huge huge HUGE photo embedded in the comment~

So practically the first thing I saw in her profile is his huge huge HUGE photo down her comments. T.T

Amboi!

xoxo's. Currently addicted to :

Boys like Girls.

No comments: