Thursday, August 14, 2008

A bench?


*Click to enlarge and prepare to laugh your as* out.*

*shooks head*

...Hmm, I'm starting to think my blog going a little personal is not right. Sigh, I thought this would be a starting point to open me up? I don't know, sometimes I am just too cold in the inside okie? I just need to let my guards down, I think. I don't know.

And the only thing that ya guys do is just sit, relax and read my blog for...? hahaha for busybody-in ? :p Well, maybe thats one thing why people read blogs, they want to feel what others feel perhaps? Like they want to see through other people's eyes? Haha, besides being a busybody lar I meant. T.T

Okie, I really want to see through another's eyes. Maybe they have a different view of life than me? Sometimes I just wonder what others think, whether they have the same ding dong mind like I have. :p
The one thing that I really wish I could do is seeing through someone's eyes in the past. Have you wonder what its like in the past? Zaman kuno hehehe! Honestly, I'm partially disapproving the modern life we're currently having. Despite the really impressive technologies and all the luxury we can get compared to the past, but where is the love? People are getting greedier, in all matters. People now, they don't realise where they came from. They don't know their roots. How people in the past endure , just to make us people now have a good life like now. See what's the world has become now. I'm sure our moyangs did not expect this to happen. CIS!

Luxury is fun, but too much brings us all down.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Like usual, I often kill time by going to blogthings.com,
they have like millions of surverys and quizes in there haha!,
currently :




You Are Occasionally a Jerk Magnet



You've been known to attract real jerky guys from time to time...

But the truth is, you know what you're getting into. You can help but love bad boys.

Are You a Jerk Magnet?


**coughs**

*
*
*
*
*
*kills*
*
*

No comments: