Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Paarma Olsen.

*Photos courtesy from Paarma and Carol's myspace.
And i can't find the error in HTML code some may be a little screwed.


Dedicated to our dear friend, Paarma/Kumoorn.
who is actually all the way in Greenland.
I decided to post about you todae..
cos my momma viewed your photo on myspace by accident,
and she was like "who's that guy?".
And I was like..
Thats Paarma la weyh!."


Haha I still remember the first time you arrive to our school.
We thought that you were like the lad from The Click Five :p
Maybe thats because of your hair haha!
The odd thing is you sometimes wear your lenses on just one side. T.T
Anyway, we all just wanted to give you a friendly welcome..AHEM. ( me,Carol,Nicole,Mishand,Dinish,Hare and Dave..)
And then you started giving us this weird tasting candies from your hometown.
hahaha and the black ones were terrible, so most of us began spitting it out.
And some just swallowed it just to see you laugh hahaa,
I think Caroline was one of the ones that actually liked it.


............................Yuck*

So there were we, we started to let you try what we like instead,

remember the drink I used to drink with the black jelly in it ?(cincau! ),

haha you hated it..

So, we took you for ABC/Cendol,

And just so we got to know that you've been addicted to only ice and syrup ever since!

Hahaha somemore somehow we had that idea that we'll buy you some red syrup when you're back to Greenland and then have it with snow. LOL!

Anyway, that lead us to hanging out in the evenings,

its either Gelora Point ( Our dear GP..) or Midnight Tomyam where we have our ABC,

since no one had their license then, we had to cycle LOL,

......You and your BMX.. haha!

And most of the times, you had to fetch me with your BMX and I just had to stand behind you,

screaming most of time becos you just love looking at me being paranoid about how fast you go hahah!,

and I am still having the scar where you went really fast and I got my leg scratched by one of the parts of your bike. ishish!

*Sigh, by the time you were back in Greenland last year, you weren't with us when Nicole gets her license and car,so Carol took a videoclip of Nicole driving.. and they were about to fetch me to tuition lol.

HMM..I remember that June,Lisa,you and me were in the same class.

And you kept on complaining that it suck and it was boring,

cos you practically don't have to study and listen to teacher,

so you then began to have fetish for pinching people.

yea I actually miss the bruises you gave me hahaha! And then one day, my momma got so shocked, who la bully me everyday in schoool~

And then somehow we got into biting each other,

....no no no it wasn't me.

Carol and you just has that thing for biting.. argh cannibals!

Me and you, well practically be absent from class most of time, hehe!

Then we'll be out looking for the others.

And you actually learnt the word "ponteng". hahaha!

Except I just have to go into Maths and BM classes since teachers are pretty strict,

and then there were many times, that you were still missing from class,

then teacher will be like , where's that Greenland girl? Where's Paarma?

June,Lisa,Dino and me will be giggling behind haha!:]

And sometimes we get so hungry in class, we actually bring aunty's food to class and eat quietly (rmber watermelon aunty? ),

or sometimes we can't skip for some reasons so you jumped through the fenses with your pinafore to buy some snacks to kill the time haha!

And sometimes, we just love having breakfast outside during school hours LOL!

And we just have some moments in our class's store behind,

where unwanted objects are kept behind,

and we laughed when teacher was wondering who brought the bottle to school. (ya know what I mean:])

We actually missed you when you were gone for your trips with the other exchange students,

and then once you brought back hanna,

and then began writing craps on each other's hands,

and couldn't have it remove for at least a week lmao!



And once, you bought us this toys. ( haha toys. )

haha dang , I am still keeping it and gotta hide it somewhere in my room lol,

haha and I remember everyone wanted to see the spiky condom you gave to her.

Naughty!


Yeah, and one day, you came back with your tongue pierced!

And you love looking at June's expression when you play with your piercing, haha!
Darn, I was really jealous of it lol,

and then you just love pulling it and out, like as if it don't hurt. cis! show off!:p

Remember that we often go the mall on Sundays?

With Sascha,Max and Kathryn?

LOL I still have that video when Sascha and Max actually joined the sumo thingy,

......hillarious.


HMM.. and then you have that thing for sisha,

and you actually bought the equipments!

I remember that night at your house one day,

where we actually struggled to get that thang working hehe!

We were all back at your home looking for charcoal to light it up,

then Carol and I just couldn't get enough of your Malibu and chocolate milk, yummy,


And then.. we gotta abandon you a bit since SPM was getting nearer,

and then I guess you felt a little left out right,

but I hope our last party at my crib was alright for you,

And you didnt realise at first that the party was for you,

pity Dave had to embarassed himself ,

cos he wanted to suprise you when we came out of my room. :]

And when we hang out at the big drain just at the end of the road.

And then my sister saw someone's lighter and burstburst,
and my sister was like, don't worry la.. I know..:p

............And we spent your last day here at Gelora's beach. hmm.


Argh, too much memories to jot it down here.

But I definitely had so much fun with you during the one year you were here,
all of us loves you! :]

its been more than a year,

you're half the globe away from us!


♥♥

......P/S: I found this photo in ur myspace! *cries out loud!*



June.Carol.Lisa.Me.
xoxos.

No comments: