Sunday, August 31, 2008

Step back.


I just read Karlisyle's post on that girl who fakes stories about her. Anna is pissed off* Look, if you're jealous that she's like a million time prettier than you, then just tell her. You don't have to go behind her back, and twist stories. Plus, breaking up friendships. If you're jealous that he is attracted to her although she's not single, then go look at the mirror and ask yourself the reason why. She's confident, and she is they way she is. That is why people love her, hey boyf loves her,her friends love her, he love her and Anna loves her. He don't like you because you're fake and childish. Only ppl like you have double faces and talk shyt about ppl. Don't try to act like you know her,because you don't. Stop judging if you don't know the truth. You don't know well enough to judge. You have no rights. At all. So step back, and leave her alone would ya?

Grr I really don't know why people just love to judge. Judge judge judge - you guys got nothing better to do is it? You guys think that you're that perfect is it? It is impossible to be flawless. We all have our own imperfection. And we tend to do mistakes- unintentionally. People do things and mistakes for a reason. They take responbilities for their own action, so it is obviously none of ur business to stick ur nose on people's lives like that. Don't cha have ur own life too?

I'll give you one perfect example that people just love looking down at. EASY, prostitutes. I know.. Define prostitute. A slut, a whore, a girl that sleeps around for cash. Right or not? But you guys ever think why some of them do that or not? I'm sure most of us don't. We often think that, oh that girl sleeps around,she's a slut. And then dot. You're not even curious about why they're sluts. How'd you know if they sleep around because they're forced to, or they're cashless, or they have lack of self esteem and they just want the attention? OH ,then you might then think, lar..cashless? So stupid, so many jobs out there.. Thats what i'm trying to mean. You guys think you're that smart, you've never been through, how'd you know if it is that easy to do so? To talk is easy, to do is not.

Look, its not like I never judge, I admit I do sometimes, but now, I always try to put myself in another's shoes. I'll always try my best to think about what the other feels and thinks although sometimes I just dont get it but at least I've tried. I don't like people to judge me, so i am no different if I judge people too. And plus, I am imperfect,not everyone will like me. So I let them judge me as they like, I can't please everyone. At least I am myself, and I know exactly what am I doing.

*
*
*
*
<3

Baby Rafiq :]

No comments: