Saturday, August 16, 2008

Twinkles*

...........Okok.. I gotta admit it that I'm not alright.
Cannot take it alrdy, so what is a blog for ? LOL!
I hate to pen down my feelings, cos I hate dramas.
But..shyts happen.

*Firstly, whats with you not backing me up anymore? We use to hang around really often last time and you used to back me up like a knight. I thought you were my good friend? And now, you are corrupted and full of crap. I understand people do change, but least I can thought of you is the change you did towards me. I'm penning this down,cos I care about you okay? I don't take hard feelings with people around me but I do take them when its just you, you were one of my best friends. Cos people around me talk about you, and I always and often back you up although how a*s you can be toward others. I did defend you, cos I knew that you treated me different than the others. I judged you through what I see and feel about you, I don't eat people's words.And look what I got, pure crap. I'm just sad to see the changes in you, and I want the old you, the old good friend that I had back in those days.

*Secondly, you, remember I told you that I won't get offended by anything in this world at all, except just some little things. You can call me stupid,fat,ugly, what what, i do not get offended at all. Bcos those are just words.But I do get offended, when me being all really patient with someone, but in return, they're not patient with me. Do you know how patient I can be? I am like practically really really really dang patient , becos I'm afraid when I lose it, I'll be like really straightfoward and honest, like now, that is why I am also penning this down. I am the least I can think of who can nag or scold someone cos I am not at all fierce but when I don't like something, I just tell it out okie. I accept flaws, but I find it hard to accept disrespecting. Not that I don't like you, its just something that I can get really offended.

*
*
*
But anyhow, simple things do make me happy.
Paarma actually called me all the way from Greenland, admitting that she isn't drunk ( yea ryte dear..hehe), and I persuaded her to update her dead blog! And she needed to think before she can reply to my words, cos she is forgetting her English and Malay. And she actually plans to speak to me in Greenlandic when she comes back to Malaysia in two years time? *ignores*

See how life is that short, everyone has their own paths, their own ways to go to, and in future, we all might be go separate ways. Now also, we feel damn emo when we miss each other. Then what bout next time? We might only see each other, every two three years or 10 years reunion? HAISH the future is scary.

I use to have this friend, Moe, a friend from Myanmar who I used to work with at my aunt's restaurant. See, we Malaysia takes in a lot of Myanmar workers to work for them. And they work for us, cos they're not really well off like us. But Moe is different, he has cash and luxury back in his hometown, but he came here just to gain experience and to make a change in him. Btw, when we were chatting one day, he did mentioned that, he might only meet the people that he befriended here once in his lifetime. He might not be coming here again, and of course, me, I dont have the cash to go there okie. We exchanged addresses, but then life will go on, and then somehow lost contact. Thats life, but I do treasure every one of you that I meet. :]

*
*
*
*
*
Stupid,I'm not myself today. I changed my haircut, dont tell me it affected me emotionally too? hahaha!
Bengong.

*
*
*
*shoots* keke!


No comments: