Sunday, August 10, 2008

I kissed a girl. :]


Its frustrating when your blogger isn't right ,
and then you can't upload any of photos! :(


O
h well, today is a good good and happy happy happy day. hehe poyo :p
My friends are unhappy cos I've not informed them about my new bloggie. LORH, dears, I just registered two night ago. hehehe!Sorry lur. :]
And Si Carol just informed me that SAM students will be having holidays next weekend? *SMILES WIDELY*

HMMMMM!
Today I felt really fat, seriously.
I don't feel good wearing my clothes now.. I try to be confident, but sometimes I can't help it but feeling insecure. I always complain, and my mom always reply me the same old thing, who's the one to be blame?, which made me realise somehow.
I LOVE FOOD. LOVE LOVE LOVE lur
! Fast food, cakes,sweets, aiyo I just have that thing for food okie? So I am what I made myself into. Besides, my chubby cheeks always remains though' I might lose and put on some weight! blueks.
But the thing I am annoyed with some people is, no offense, they just don't know how to define the word FAT anymore.They expect us girls to be those skinny skinny models and hot celebs on TV and mags. HELO? They look good on tv cos they spent millions and millions $$ , treatments,gyms,hiring personal nutritionist and etc, just to look good on TV and mags.. We, normal people kekeke, cannot afford all of that okie?:p

.....Maybe Adobe photoshop will help? Liquify? wakakka!


But still, you can't blame me for having voluptious body,
altho's its like wtfwtf I love skinny jeans but I can't wear them! &^%^&$^& :(
So as you should know, different people have different figures, although 99.99% of them wants be skinny? Just because they watch too much tv? wakaka turn of your tv lar, stop envying those people. I'm trying not to too :]
And just because people have commented that you're fat although you only weigh 51kg? Yesh i am 51 kg, and I am still called fat. =.=" And me, like any other girls, do often eat those words, so sometimes I worry too much about how I look like. ISH!

Anyway, I really enjoyed The Mummy today. =]
I'm really happy that my dad joined us 3 girls, for movie TWICE! I gotta admit that life is getting better nowadays.
I use to complain alot, to my friends, that my dad treats me ain't right back then. And my family wasn't that happy back then. Thats too personal to talk about here. =]
But when I think about the past, he was like that partially for my own good, despite he sometimes being too strict and everything..
And I gotta admit it that 29.02.08 incident really opened my dad's eyes a lot, and mine too. Now, he's able to accept things on how they are, and not what according to his thinking. He's able to open up his mind and heart more, and that definitely changes alot in my family. After the incident, one night, he once mentioned to me that, we live only once, life is unpredictable. Aiks, I don't know what to say at that time kekeke, but I agree with that 10000% lur :]

I Love my family loads :]

HuuurrMM, sometimes I just need to open up a little, so perhaps my new blog shall be a little personal from now on? Sekadar lpaskan perasaan? =) hahahahahA.

Nitey Nite XOXO's.

Don't laugh ark! :p










p/s: my blog's font similar as Carol walrus's blog. ahahaha cant change bha. hope mu x kisah dear :]

2 comments:

weeyingz said...

u too free izzit? hahaha. *imagines ur mum comes in n sees wat u doin :P*

Ethan Liew said...

try do a ashlee simpson or avril lavigne..paramore even better!