Thursday, August 14, 2008

Boredom is killing me!

Hola.

My boredom got out of hand LOL. I couldn't meet Hare today for some reasons. And the weather is soo unpredictable. The clouds are dark and I hear thunder since 4pm, but where's the rain? dorh. Anyway,I was so bored, that I tried to follow one of my mom's yoga steps and just so you know, I ain't flexible enough haha!
My mom said that I complain so much, like mak cik lol. You know why? Cos I've been whining since last friday that I so wanna go for jogging, and till now, she kinda ruin my plan cos she is lazy. =( So I nag nag nag la..:p

Okie, I took a few snap shots of myself of me and my 'real' hair. Finally.

LOL! Kinda happy that my hair is growing well, but still, darn slow. I can't wait for my fringe to be the way I like it, not too short and not too long. Now its like darn short, and with my chubby face..
....I look like a nerd.
Or... some girl who wants a Japanese haircut but accidently chops a bit too much of her hair.

Either one, me no like it. hahah!:p

So hair oh hair, grow faster ya.. :] now I know why I was born with a thick hair,I actually covered my fringe all this time by using my side hair. aiyo i sound so fake. hahahah.:]

I was so bored that I did manicure myself. hehe.
I was so bored that I indulge on this (without thinking how much calories it has.) :
I was so bored and I went on being all ju-onish.
BOOHOO! Retard Ju On. -.-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NAH!
Show you some real good stuff hehe!



Comfirm half of my readers especially my dear girlfriends can't sleep tonight,
luckily I didn't upload the long long hair juon..hehehe.

Haha! ooo lets do some bone chilling stories hehe. :p
Do you believe in ghosts or stuff like this friends? Do you believe in after life?
To some of my friends may know, I've experienced some oolala moments before this.. So is it real or just my imagination? Haha. But my story isn't that scary..YET.
My friend from college, well, she had some oolala moments and she actually swore that she saw the same thing you watch on Ju On and Shutter.

.......so, here we remain silent ,wondering whether is there really another world out there?


Haha I don't know about what you think,
but I do love scaring myself by drowning myself with horror DVD's.:p
Alala, I don't want to go further about the topic, I'll scare away my readers heheheh. especially Kerryn,Karlisyle and June :p I just love scaring ya guys remember? :p darn cute =)

Ok..I was so bored that I actually asked my momma not to cook so we can go out and eat tonight! I'm hungry!
So byebye gotta change :]
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I know some still wondering whether Anna had a haircut or what.
I did not have a haircut lorh. okie? LOL.
This explains all :
29.02.2008.
**
**
**




XOXO'S.

No comments: