Saturday, May 16, 2009

Twice today.

helo(;

I went to the beach twice today. I told Jay, that I should really consider persuading my dad to live by a beach. wakaka!

I had awesome time with Wan Theng,Michelle,Kerina and Alice tonight.I love when girls get together, cos we will do crazy crazy things together! lol!From cursing to talking dirty to awesome camwhore moments everywhere. orang yang tak taw malu hahaha.





We should really do this more often! (:

Today's quotes :

Alice : Eyy I'm damn fucking fat la.
Kerina : My legs like pork chop only la.
Michelle : My legs sure look damn big.
Wan Theng : *sighs*
Me : *poses at camera & then fell off the staircase* -.-

I think there will be quite a number of photos of me posing for Kerina's camera. haha!

My results are on the 20th. (:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, good luck! :))

Henri Tan said...

Link me up? http://medieval-hero.blogspot.com/

MiraRsln said...

good luck to0!!! =D

Annabeth♥ said...

thanks , appreciate it :)