Thursday, May 7, 2009

I ENVY YOU LYNNE ( she made me do this )

Lynn-eeeee finally pierced her tongue. JEALOUS. FREAKING JEALOUS.
Me: Jom french kiss.
Her: Jom.
Me : Mesti sedap kan? HAHAHAHAH!

*click to enlarge*

Tagged by Azyyati Azam :)

A - Age ; Coming nineteen in nov:)
B - Bed size ; single bed.
C - Chore you hate ; washing the clothes. it makes my skin wrinkled.=(
D - Dog's name ; if i only own one.
E - Essential start your day item ; eye liner.
F - Favorite color ; definitely green.:)
G - Gold or Silver ; silver gold.
H - Height ; 161cm?
I - Instruments you play(ed) ; im not music talented.
J - Job title ; a lifeless graduated Matriculation student.:D
K - Kid(s) ; Soon. :x
L - Living arrangements ; simple.
M - Mom and dad live near or far ; near,im living with em'.
N - Nicknames ; anna,beth,beffie,PANDA,k*nek,gemok,tupai -.-
O - Overnight hospital stay (other than birth) ; yeapp during my asthma days.
P - Pet Peeve ; errrrr?
Q - Quote from a movie ; "Why so serious?"
R - Right or left handed ; im a righty :)
S - Siblings ; two. :)
T - Time you wake up ; 1.30pm.
U- Underwear ; thongs?
V - Vegetable you dislike ; i love vege. healthy.
W - Ways you run late ; my hair.
X - X-rays you've had ; accident on my head.
Y - Yummy food you make ; cupcakes, love.<3>Z - Zoo favorite ; i own my own zoo. Dinosaur,Musang,Stuart Litte, and Panda. Guess who?

I tagged Caroline Tsau and Karlisyle Lum Ern Ai and Ju Vin :)


*
*

I read the papers today, another pregnant woman got killed .

Stupid snatch thieves.
RETARDS!fucking retards.

You just have to do crimes and kill two lives at once.

Only God will judge you then.


xoxo's.


3 comments:

KC by KrownC. said...

"I ENVY YOU LYNNE"..greattttttttt headlines.LOVE IT! hahahahaha...well baby..Ive done it..when is urs?* haha.
**p/s: anna's gonna cut my tongue off if i show it off to her again.which..i will again2 n again until she's annoyed by my precious pierced tongue.
yeay me!!

Lily Cartina said...

kak lynn have pierced tongue!!
holy cow!!

Ara said...

come on anna, faster do it tooo. i wanna see yours. HAHA