Friday, May 22, 2009

Life is short.

Seriously people, be happy for what you get. No offense, but I see some of you who even got 3.9 are not satisfied with the result. Cheer up, you did your best. Its all over,and there is more to come. Results don't judge you, its just a figure. I know you know that you are better than that. So, I've got 3.57. Some of you might think its really good and some of you might not think so. I'm just average, and I'm happy with what i got.

I don't know but i just adore this people. They're fun friends to hang out with, and I'll miss them.

Ezo,Afiq,Capik and Jay:)

Despite the fact that Jay HAPPILY peed in public. nyahahah!

And sang TERRIBLY , nolah, sang PASSIONATELY.
Adore both of you! :)

And the person i'll miss the most, is him ;
Capik.
my bestbestfriend, my abang popcorn ( guess where is he working lololol ) , my driver, my punching bag, my kuli , our pet ( Jay and I ) .haha


Shyt, i can't believe i'm dedicating this to you but life is short (coughs) and i wanna let you know how much you guys meant to me.:)

1 comment:

amca sahaja said...

nice post~

xleh bla gamba yg jay perfom kat pblic...
haha!

mreke kwn yg sgt baek...
=)