Friday, May 22, 2009

A not so bad day :)

Shyt, why am I having this bad feeling today? But still, I was able to pick myself up and cheer my day up the whole day :) Thats who I really am, I'm good in making myself happy. Is that a good thing or a bad thing, really? :)

Mysara, these are your sabotaj moments today.

Meet Yaya and Mysara. Both gila, and both, erm gila lah. hahaha!







Mysara, stop deleting photos !
Ugly photos are actually the prettiest, cough cough.
look who's talking :)

*
*

There's more people I'm gonna miss soon, Pui Hua is gonna leave soon this September. I'm glad that we had the chance to hang out before you go. I know that i missed too much.

Location : Crocodile Rock .

Time : 7.30pm.
Hare's arrival : 9.30pm ,served with cold pizza. hahah!




XOXO's. hope theres more to come. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is definitely a good thing! don't let the cloud tower over you! :)