Friday, May 1, 2009

I know you want me.

Miaoww!
I thought of updating, since my hair is still wet and you can't sleep with your hair wet.
Seeeee , once i update, i'll always update. ish ish.

So, I just came back from Chukka, Hyatt ( a little bit too early ), but yeah I had fun. Gow and Reed left earlier. So my mom, Hare and I, and my mom's friends, Sam and Elna did enjoyed ourselves.

The band was awesome. Even My Chemical Romance was played, and sang. And I can't get Pitbull off my head!yawwww

Ana is coming down to town tomorrow. I forced her to. hehehe. I can't wait to see her :D

Photos :






My face expressions are all the same in each photo. HAHAHAH.

It takes lots of courage to tell the truth.
So , which do you prefer? Lies or the truth? I told the truth, that makes me feel even better.
If you can't handle the truth, then you can't handle me.
Dot that.

No comments: