Friday, May 1, 2009

1,2,3,4.

Hi, happy labour day. wahaha!

Its 8pm now, and i sort of waiting for my dad to come home. In fact, I just came back from GP with Mat, Syed and Wan ( Mat's friend. ). Kuantan is a little bit more peaceful when Capik is not in Kuantan. :p

I think I thought a little bit too much yesterday, and drooled over Chuck Bass , and went to bed at 6am. Also, to listen to the very annoying Ahmad Fadly ( Ali ).

Syok2
tidur, then suddenly my mom woke me up at 11 in the morning, rushing me to wake up and get ready to go out for lunch. I snoozed till 11.40 anyway, and for the record, i took 20 minutes ( which never happened before this ) , to get my ass ready. Outfit,hair,the make up. yeah, 20 minutes! Lucky for me, my hair was in a really good mood. BUT, till, Mat discovered split ends! And never in my life, i had split ends! ahfjakhfjahfkjahd! *curse

I'm going out with the guy best friend , Hare and Reed later. And also my momma! Upload photos later, till then, toodles! <-- terikut Karlisyle.

I was waiting in the car today, and i discovered my old autograph book, ( you know la those were the times. ), and somewhere it got in the car, and was kept there for a while.

CAROLINE , YOU MUST READ THIS.

Your favourite bands, that one yang I tak tahan! hahaha! This was, like form two? HAHAHAHA!

Atomic Kittens?miaow! the tide is high?
S Club 7 ? Never had a dream come true?
S Club Juniors? haha i can hardly remember.

Well, its okay la, I do still like cheesy boy bands and pop bands too.
ahem ahem. yes i do.

weeeeeeee.

No comments: